I would kill for a good, native, Crossword Puzzle app. NYT subscription, various publications besides, etc. I had 2Across for iOS way back in the day, and it was great. The Passport seems perfect for something like this.

Anyone working on one?

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 12:15 PM
    I see a lot in App World and Amazon. None work on the Passport?
    11-23-14 05:54 PM
    Nothing native (or with the BlackBerry stamp of approval). And more importantly: nothing good.

I'm not talking about Android apps.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 07:59 PM
    Shame

I saw two apps that you may like. Wordsplus and Word Soup. Neither are traditional crosswords. There may be some good ones in Amazon or Snap that work well, or...

You could take this as a great opportunity, and develop your own built for BlackBerry App to sell.
    11-23-14 08:46 PM
    Shame

I saw two apps that you may like. Wordsplus and Word Soup. Neither are traditional crosswords. There may be some good ones in Amazon or Snap that work well, or...

You could take this as a great opportunity, and develop your own built for BlackBerry App to sell.
    Thanks for the response and recommendations. I'll be checking Snap and Amazon.

Haha, if I had the coding skills necessary, I'd do it in a heartbeat!

P.s. I think '2Across' was my first iPhone app ever (right when the App store opened). It sourced puzzles from newspapers across the country, including premium (paid) newspapers like the NYT. That's the real attraction, having the ability to download new puzzles daily that are dictated by the best (not random puzzles by programmers).

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 10:53 PM