I've encountered an issue that I have noticed since I restored contacts from a backup file after having to reinstall my operating system.

First off im running Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3442

When I start typing my email I see email addresses I haven't used since my legacy days such as my blackberry.net email and two others long since changed.

When I Auto fill, and press the contact logo next to the email address it brings me to my twitter contacts and they all have these emails in their email field. Even though I delete it and press save it comes back.

This is very puzzling because I have twitter contacts checked off from appearing in my contacts app and when I turn it on and go into their contact profiles I don't see these email addresses.

Can anyone help me delete these unused email addresses if mine from my Z30 o r help in identifying what may be causing the problem?

This is really annoying me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    11-23-14 01:38 AM
    Bumping because this issue is annoying. Even contacts with old emails that I don't have in their address book anymore are having their old emails showing up when I want to email them. How can I figure out how to get these old emails out of my phone if they aren't even in my contact's co tact card in their address book.

Example my son had 3 emails and just went to one only. I deleted the other two from his contact card but when I try to send him an email his old deleted addresses pop up as options. This is the same for many contacts even me. Sometimes I'll email something to myself like a Web link or an article I don't want to lose and I get 3 old no existent emails show up in the list, even one that I mistyped once.

Oh how I long for the old contacts app like in the essay devices. This one is driving me crazy.

11-25-14 02:36 PM
    Read this thread
    drfever likes this.
    11-25-14 02:53 PM
    Thank you so much. I'll have to wait for the official release of 10.3. My Z30 is my office away from home and I can't risk any damage, however minor it may be, to impact my device. Thanks again. I have book marked the thread for when the official release arrives some day lol.

11-25-14 02:58 PM
    I was also annoyed by incorrect autofill especially my own address that I entered by misake once.
    Only work around that help is when the auto address comes up, select it, then hit add to contacts.
    Name it "wrong address, do not use". At least this way you will notice.
    In a few days I will try deleting the "wrong addess" contact. If that doesn' workI will try entering a new address.
    I also searched my phone and my computer for any references and deleted.
    drfever likes this.
    02-11-15 02:18 PM