I just got a Crackberry 8700c from my work's RMA department (I work at a cingular agent) and it looks like the previous owner who returned citing buyer's remorse already activated it through blackberrystart, and so now I can't get my own email on it, because the previous guy already registered the PIN..

What do I do?
    05-10-07 03:36 AM
    not a lot in all honesty..

get another BB...
    05-10-07 04:42 AM
    You can have the PIN released by contacting BB Support there at Cingular. They can go in and delete the previous users BIS account.
    05-10-07 06:09 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com

I suggest asking Cingular Customer service to do it for you, unless am missing something here...

I just got a Crackberry 8700c from my work's RMA department (I work at a cingular agent) and it looks like the previous owner who returned citing buyer's remorse already activated it through blackberrystart, and so now I can't get my own email on it, because the previous guy already registered the PIN..

What do I do?
    05-10-07 07:01 AM
    unless its been half inched = pinched
    05-10-07 08:38 AM
    I decided to call up warranty. And they handled it. Im gonna get a brand spaking clean one. Very excited. I sell these devices at work and a lot of people get discouraged be the expensive unlimited internet package. But i have found it to be the most useful thing ever.In love.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-07 03:30 AM
    Glad you got it taken care of.
    05-12-07 05:50 AM
    How long will it take, i.e. when are you going to get it?

I decided to call up warranty. And they handled it. Im gonna get a brand spaking clean one. Very excited. I sell these devices at work and a lot of people get discouraged be the expensive unlimited internet package. But i have found it to be the most useful thing ever.In love.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-07 07:22 AM
    Excellent! A nice and shiny new one

I'm also interested in what Navilyn just asked - hope it's quick!
    05-12-07 11:16 AM
    haha i wonder if that was my old one, i only had it a couple days, loved it except i couldnt receive mms messages on my 8700c which i read somewhere you could so i returned it for the 8800, LOVE the new sexy.
    05-18-07 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD