It's supposed to be like 26 here Friday morning... I was really hoping it would warm up some so it wouldn't be so bad to be outside my local VZW Store.

How's it going to be for you guys?
    11-19-08 06:27 PM
    A brisk upper 50's in Phoenix, he-he
    11-19-08 06:32 PM
    26 degrees with a wind chill of 15 degrees
    11-19-08 06:33 PM
    I won't know cause i have to be in school my mom is gonna be getting it for me, but shes "busy" so if there is a line shes not getting it.... which sucks since there will almost definitely be a line..... what should i do?? lol
    11-19-08 06:33 PM
    im not going to be waiting in line like your stupid ***... ill just walk in at 8am and walk out with one, have fun freezing!
    I'm not getting there at like 4am, ****. I'm just curious how cold it's supposed to be in different parts of the country
    11-19-08 06:34 PM
    in the 70's my friend... I'll be standing there in shorts and a T...
    im not going to be waiting in line like your stupid ***... ill just walk in at 8am and walk out with one, have fun freezing!
    Lmao. Your a moron bro.

Keep telling yourself it will be that easy.

Ill be the one in this thread waiting to say "I told you so" when you get home.

Don't down people for going the extra step to get something they want. People do it with everything. PS3 anyone? Wii? What about the 360?...

yeah....
    I don't think a line is necessary for the storm. I'll probably buy it online.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I won't know cause i have to be in school my mom is gonna be getting it for me, but shes "busy" so if there is a line shes not getting it.... which sucks since there will almost definitely be a line..... what should i do?? lol
    IF there is a line, it won't be very long, and she won't be waiting too long. and if there is a line it will only be there before the store opens then VZW will sort it out by giving out numbers or organizing the whole ordeal.
    11-19-08 06:35 PM
    ...forgot to mention the sandals... South Fla...
    11-19-08 06:36 PM
    Cold, breezy, and snowing in Northern VA and DC. That sealed the deal for me ordering via telesales.
    11-19-08 06:38 PM
    4 am pshhh Ill be there at 9pm thursday . And it will be 25
    11-19-08 06:40 PM
    Now I know why they delayed it from a release on the 16th. They were waiting for the cold snap to come through south Florida.
    Normally it would be 70 plus and nice for the wait for my tee time.
    This week it will be in the 40's. I blame the weather change on Steve Jobs.
    11-19-08 06:41 PM
    i'm hoping for no line at all.. but to answer the question, probably around 75 degrees around 8 in the morning
    11-19-08 06:42 PM
    87 degrees light trade winds...sunny
    11-19-08 06:47 PM
    High of 32, Low of 12....Yeah, I wont be stopping by till the afternoon
    11-19-08 06:56 PM
    Its gonna be frigin cold but hopefully there will be short lines. I have 2 corporate stores and a best buy to chose from, one of the corp stores is close to the BB so maybe I will roll past the corp and see how bad it is. They are still keeping their guard up about the Storm, I asked to see a demo, nope no demo, I asked about accessories and nope haven't a clue. I need a good holster for this thing as I am hard on phones. Will have to handle this thing like a newborn. I think Kev should blog on this. Could be interesting to hear people's plans.
    11-19-08 06:59 PM
    In the 30's here in NJ Friday with chance of snow 'STORM'!!
    11-19-08 07:05 PM
    You realize you made me do this. I didn't want to but i had to. You've been calling people morons and ***** what'eva that is, all day for wanting to go a little early for this phone. I'm only doing this for humor, and due to your avatar.

The other day I was driving in WV and came upon a car with WV plates. The bumper sticker on the car said, if you can read this you're not from here.

Next joke:

Did you know toothpaste was invented in West Virginia? If it had been invented anywhere else it would be called teeth paste.

Now, I only do this for humor and because people don't need to be called morons or ***** just because they want to be first to get a device. Give it up already.

To everyone else, I'll be taking my dog to doggie day care on Friday @ 7am, heading to Einstein Bagels, sitting in the parking lot of a VZW store that is opening @ 8am, if there is a long line, I'll just call my business Rep and have him overnight me one for Saturday delivery. It will probably be 30+ degrees outside, but I'll have a warm cup of coffee and possibly some bagels for you guys. Good luck.

If I offended anyone from WV sorry, but you can pretty much put in any state in those jokes. I just chose WV because it's in his avatar.
    11-19-08 07:10 PM
    Around 20 degrees and snow showers here, right outside of Buffalo, NY.
    Luckily I already told my mom I refuse to go to school in the morning to get this.
    Also the rep called me today telling me to come in at 12:30 to get my phone Friday, I called back about an hour later making something up about a family hunting trip and I need to get the phone earlier, he said he wouldn't be in until 12:30 and the "shipment" of Storms wouldn't be in til about 12 anyway. I just agreed with this, and, am going to be there at 8 to get my phone, clearly he was lying to me, now he's going to lose out on my business.
    Last edited by Seven1Six; 11-19-08 at 07:26 PM.
    11-19-08 07:22 PM
    I had to laugh because we just hit the record low for the month of november here in florida at 29 degrees.

11-19-08 07:25 PM
    Yea, NYC has a low of 25 high of 39 with snow 'storms'

I wont go too early, but especially being in NYC there WILL be lines. Its giong to be cold... its going to be so hard to type and play with it outside when my fingers are numb!
    11-19-08 07:35 PM
    Your a D bag. Go get back in bed with your sister. Those of us that show up early will be the ones playing with our storms all day while your backward a s s is is still creeping on CB wishing you had one. All the stores here in Philly have said they will have a limited supply on "first come, first serve" basis. Get ther early and get a phone, wait and get one sent to you a few days later.

On a more somber note, I'm gonna miss my crackberry family! Once that phone is in my hands I won't need to constantly be checking for updates. Yeah right, the Storm 2 is probably right around the corner! See ya then! Seacrest out.

11-19-08 07:45 PM
    why wait on line...should have pre-ordered Might as well wear your long-johns
    11-19-08 07:47 PM
    ****, I can answer this question just as well as everyone. Just turn on the freakin Weather Channel and you'll get your answer. No need for an entire thread on it.
    11-19-08 07:50 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD