Im on the Q10, verizon, running the 10.3.1.1016 leak. I had installed 10.3.0.1052 and then the 1016 over it. Noticed two thinks that have happened a few times. 1) I will be in HUB and within one of my email addresses when I see that I got a text. I try to back out and go into text but nothing happens. I go in and out a few time, close HUB and eventually it works. 2) I tried to place a phone call a few times today but got an error that phone could not place call.

Are these bugs in the leak version of the OS? Any other idea's?
    11-14-14 11:55 AM
    Leaks OS versions can have issues, features missing/hobbled. I think it depends on the device/version, some better on other devices and vice versa.

Go back to the original official OS, and after that, if all is right with the world, and your device, you have your answer....
    11-14-14 12:21 PM
    And, by the way, there is specialized thread in the Leak section of the forum You'll have better luck to find an answer there.
    11-14-14 12:27 PM
    Re #1: How have you tried going from the email to the text? Of course it should all work, but just curious. If you go from that email category to main Hub can you access that particular text there? How about if you just tapped the Instant Preview for the Text at top of screen when it comes in?

Have you tried any/many reboots to see if that helps? So many issues are resolved if you try a device reset first. (NOT the same as a restart.)

Hold down your top button for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, and black screen. The red LED will turn on. As soon as LED turns off, release the top key.

Was anything better after that reboot?
    11-14-14 12:33 PM
    And, by the way, there is specialized thread in the Leak section of the forum You'll have better luck to find an answer there.
    I wasn't sure where to put it because I m not sure if the problem is somehow specific to my device

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 12:38 PM
    Re #1: How have you tried going from the email to the text? Of course it should all work, but just curious. If you go from that email category to main Hub can you access that particular text there? How about if you just tapped the Instant Preview for the Text at top of screen when it comes in?

Have you tried any/many reboots to see if that helps? So many issues are resolved if you try a device reset first. (NOT the same as a restart.)

Hold down your top button for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, and black screen. The red LED will turn on. As soon as LED turns off, release the top key.

Was anything better after that reboot?
    Don't remember exactly. I'll try the reboot and see. Happens here and there though so I may not know right away

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 12:40 PM
    I posted in the fixings thread something similar I believe. I am not getting notifications of texts and they aren't showing up in my hub. If I compose new message, select contact, then it will show new texts, but once I go back to hub there is no text conversation there. I've tried battery pull, toggle on/off mobile, deleting and re-adding a few contacts, nothing works. If I already had a conversation open with someone, those are working fine.

Posted via CB10 on Q10 / 33485259
    11-14-14 01:07 PM
    I just tried restarting by holding down the top button and that did not fix my issue. I'm thinking only thing that might fix is a restore to default.

11-14-14 01:16 PM
    It also won't let me clear any of my chats, except ones that were already in my hub. It will let me end chats, but not clear (it's greyed out). And if I compose new message, select contact, and individually delete each message, they reappear if I exit out and re-enter conversation.

But like I said, that's the only way I can see if the person has responded, no notifications, nothing in the hub, unless I do that process. Even then it's still not in the hub.

EDIT: Also, "Show in HUB Only" is greyed out as an option for text messages in Hub settings. Not sure if that's always been the case but it's the only account that has that option greyed out.

11-14-14 01:23 PM
    Hey, this is the solution to your problem
    Open device monitor
    Go to the cpu tab
    Close BlackBerry blend
    Problem solved.

I recently figured this out, not sure why it does this seeing as blend isn't even activated on my phone but yeah.
    You might also notice blend is using a ton of cpu power.
    Do it and let me know.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 01:35 PM
    Thanks but did not work for me

11-14-14 01:52 PM
    Thanks but did not work for me

I'm not having your issues. Sorry

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 02:05 PM
    Hey Randall, have you solved it yet ? I got a similar problem today.
    I did a hard reboot (both volume buttons held until reset) and then I started to compose a message to the person with whom the messaging wasn't working.
    Once I sent the message, I did "end conversation " in the bottom right menu of the texting page.
    This fixed it.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 07:51 PM
    It started working with new leak so I don't know haha. Thanks for the response!

11-15-14 09:18 PM
    I will be updating too. 10.3.1 is one hell of a buggy leak!

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 10:04 PM
    Zero bugs for me on Verizon Z10 10.3.1.1016...all is well...just sayin...maybe reload a few bars...

Crackberry Genius on Verizon Z10/10.3.1.1151
    11-17-14 04:01 PM
    Depending on usage you may not encounter the same issues as others. Usually a specific sequence of moves causes the bug. For example, I tried to clear a super long running sms conversation for my bug to occur. Reloading the bars doesn't usually help, sic or security wipe is usually the sure way to solve it

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 04:15 PM