Hi, Up until yesterday my PTG worked perfectly from my PC running Win 7 Pro and my PB OS 2.1.0.1917.
    Then suddenly stuff wouldn't 'print' quoting a wifi. connection failure. PTG still worked on my laptop running XP so it had to be something with my PC.
    Numerous reinstalls of PTG and disabling AVG firewalls etc. all to no avail.
    So what had changed????

Windows updates auto installed on the 12th and 13th.

I uninstalled them all (PITA) and hey presto! after reinstalling PTG logging on and using a new code PTG is working.
    I changed the auto install setting for updates.
    I haven't enough time to reinstall each update to find out which file is causing the problem, I'll save that for a rainy day.
    Hopefully this may help someone who has or will encounter a similar problem.
    It's good to have PTG working again.
    11-13-14 06:31 PM
    Mine doesn't work either WIN 7. First time I tried it.
    11-16-14 09:13 AM
    Mine has stopped working for over 2 months now from my win 8pc to either PlayBook or z10. So I doubt that fix will work for me. I was of the impression BlackBerry was killing PTG. Glad know it still works though.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 09:19 AM
    Read post #23 ... worked for me!!?

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=896503

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 02:15 PM
    Tried both methods on the page linked above. Neither worked for me. Guess I'll try another time

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 10:28 PM
    The rogue update file is:

Security Update for Win 7 KB2992611
    11-17-14 05:19 PM
    On my machine (W7 x64) PTG stopped working upon installation on BB Link, if my observation is correct. Now, on this page: BlackBerry - Print To Go - US it says:

"Note: if you have the current version of BlackBerry Link for Windows installed, the Print To Go driver is automatically installed for you."

I then uninstalled the original PTG driver and ran the Link installer (from the latest 116 bundle) again, hoping that the PTG driver would be installed correctly; however, there is none. I reinstalled the original one, but it's still not working.

Could anybody confirm if BB Link is actually installing a (or the) PTG driver?

Thanks a lot.
    11-17-14 05:50 PM
    I can confirm that removing Security Update for Win 7 KB2992611. fixes the problem. Just tried to use my Print to Go and got the no internet connection failure displayed. Came here all sorted, thanks very much "addickted"

Michael
    01-24-15 01:38 PM
    I can confirm that removing Security Update for Win 7 KB2992611. fixes the problem. Just tried to use my Print to Go and got the no internet connection failure displayed. Came here all sorted, thanks very much "addickted"

Michael
    Can you confirm this is still true? I deleted the app thinking it was a done deal. I update my Win7 all the time though, and still doesn't work.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    06-29-15 11:42 PM