Dear friends,
    Is it possible to change the settings, so azerty keyboard will become qwerty? I am getting a new azerty phone from Germany and very much would like to change the layout. Tried to find any similar topic here but did not succeed...
    11-13-14 07:42 AM
    Dear friends,
    Is it possible to change the settings, so azerty keyboard will become qwerty? I am getting a new azerty phone from Germany and very much would like to change the layout. Tried to find any similar topic here but did not succeed...
    you can open the phone and get a new keyboard.. but if its worth it?

I think that you can also change it in settings.. but that is on BlackBerry 10.. haven't touched OS 7.x in a long time now
    11-13-14 07:46 AM
    I will get the physical qwerty keyboard, already found the one but I still will still need to somehow change the hardware/firmware settings. I would appreciate any suggestions.
    11-13-14 07:53 AM
    I will get the physical qwerty keyboard, already found the one but I still will still need to somehow change the hardware/firmware settings. I would appreciate any suggestions.
    check in language settings / keyboards settings if something is there.
    11-13-14 08:38 AM
    You can only change the keyboard layout within the OS on the BlackBerry Passport with OS 10.3. I am not sure about other keyboard devices with OS 10.3. It is not possible to change the keyboard layout on BBOS device. To change the keyboard layout on a BBOS device, the actual device branding would need to be changed. But I don't think the tools to do so are publicly available.
    11-15-14 07:39 PM