I think that Q10 is still the best BlackBerry 10 phone officially announced so far.

With the release of 10.3.1, it will get even better and up to date.

Z10 has a good size, but bad battery and screen and medium build quality.

Z30 has a good screen, battery life, but it's design doesn't appeal to me. The material doesn't look premium.

Passport is the most powerful and innovative BlackBerry device, but for me it's not a phone. I like it, but I will get tired of that factor form after 3 months.

Classic is classic BlackBerry, but I think it has lack of innovation. It has nothing that is really new. It's little better than Q10, but when considering that Q10 is a 2013 phone, you're better of paying half the price, except if you really like that toolbelt. I prefer physical-touch keyboard like in the Passport instead of the toolbelt. You could save space for something better, like longer screen.

Only thing that I don't like in my Q10 is the 1:1 square screen size, that is not optimal for reading, surfing, Android apps and watching videos.

Posted via CB10
    schwede and JGoodard like this.
    11-12-14 06:43 AM
    I aagree coompleeteelyy. The Q10 iis suuchh a grreat deevicee. Woon't heearr anny coompplaintss abbouut it ffroomm me!

In all seriousness though, I wanted to love the Q10 and would have, but every Q10 I had and my Dev Alpha C each got the double typing problem after only a few months of use. Even the display Q10 at my local carrier store double typed. CrackBerry ran a poll and nearly 70% of all respondents reported having the double typing problem on their Q10.

For that reason alone, the Q10 was the worst BlackBerry I've ever owned. A BlackBerry that can't enter text correctly is pointless.
    11-12-14 06:53 AM
    You forget Q5. To me, it might not be good-looking as Q10. However, it is cheaper and can do everything Q10 can do.
    11-12-14 07:02 AM
    Q10, Q5 both great devices. Love the form factor.

But, when the classic is released, not so sure.

These days, it seems that bigger is better.

Posted via CB10
    Alattin Simsek and gl0799 like this.
    11-12-14 07:08 AM
    Q10, Q5 both great devices. Love the form factor.

But, when the classic is released, not so sure.

These days, it seems that bigger is better.

Posted via CB10
    As a lot of users in this forum says "Q10 should have been Classic". And in 2015 BlackBerry should release the upgrade to the Classic, that is physical keyboard with touch function.

Yes phones get bigger, but the screen size of Classic remains the same as the Q10? Or am I wrong here, because I'm not 100% sure of the screen size.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 07:16 AM
    Yeah man!! Loving my Q! Was so tempted to an upgrade to passport.. Then I asked myself, am I wanting the passport for it's 10.3 update or because of it's form factor. I decided to grind my teeth and see if I could withstand the temptation to buy it. True enough, I find myself more in love with the Q. Just waiting for the official 10.3.1 update! It's gonna be great!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 07:26 AM
    Yeah man!! Loving my Q! Was so tempted to an upgrade to passport.. Then I asked myself, am I wanting the passport for it's 10.3 update or because of it's form factor. I decided to grind my teeth and see if I could withstand the temptation to buy it. True enough, I find myself more in love with the Q. Just waiting for the official 10.3.1 update! It's gonna be great!

Posted via CB10
    I was exactly in the same situation. I was nearly buying the Passport, but then I asked myself like you and while considering to buy or not, the Passport was suddenly out of stock, which I received as a signal to 'not to buy'

Q10 is yet not a outdated phone, and will not be that with the release of 10.3.1. I will keep using it for at least 6 months more, and see what's out in the market after this period, where I will reassess the situation again. Maybe something better will be released in 2015 :-)

Posted via CB10
    BrandonQ10 likes this.
    11-12-14 07:33 AM
    As a lot of users in this forum says "Q10 should have been Classic". And in 2015 BlackBerry should release the upgrade to the Classic, that is physical keyboard with touch function.

Yes phones get bigger, but the screen size of Classic remains the same as the Q10? Or am I wrong here, because I'm not 100% sure of the screen size.

Posted via CB10
    Classic will sport a 10% larger screen (3.5" versus 3.1" for the Q10).
    I agree with you on Q10 being the best BlackBerry 10 device, I liked the Z10 I find the Z30 fast and great, the Passport is a fantastic phablet and I use it mostly when at home.
    The Q10 for me is the smartest of them all, a really tiny beast.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 07:39 AM
    For me it never was, not a keyboard guy. Screen size is terrible, hopefully the classic addresses this. My wife loves hers and I think its a solid device though, not the best Z30 hands down.
    11-12-14 08:15 AM
    I agree, if they upgrade the specs of this phone no phone on the market competes. Longer screen, bigger battery better camera etc. All that can fit in the classics form factor. I wish blackberry just figure it out, so easy.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 08:50 AM
    Classic will sport a 10% larger screen (3.5" versus 3.1" for the Q10).
    I agree with you on Q10 being the best BlackBerry 10 device, I liked the Z10 I find the Z30 fast and great, the Passport is a fantastic phablet and I use it mostly when at home.
    The Q10 for me is the smartest of them all, a really tiny beast.

Posted via CB10
    Okay, nice with a bigger screen at all. No doubt that I'll upgrade to Classic if my Q10 brokes. As long as Q10 works, I'll wait for another upgrade in the future :-)

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 09:01 AM
    What my ideal Q10 upgrade would be:
    - a 3.7-4" screen (even a 16:9 ratio would be fine and if it needs a slider i'd go for that solution to combine great screen estate with tiny form factor with 4 rows of keys)
    - no tool-belt but phone dedicated keys (like Q for launching call app and E to end a call ) because I keep touching the lower bottom of the screen of my Q10 with my thumb while holding it... very bad position imho
    - trackpad sensitive keyboard and swiping predicted words like on the Passport.
    - biggest battery possible to provide at least 2 days of normal use.

Passport for my phablet use but Q10 or that kind of Q20 as a daily driver on the go (even with the passport in my task just in case... )

Posted via CB10
    Alattin Simsek likes this.
    11-12-14 09:08 AM
    In thinkin bout buying another one as a backup cuz I like it so much
    11-12-14 09:31 AM
    Devil's Advocate here: I love my Q10 as well, but now that I have my Passport as my daily driver I have to admit I like the Passport more for the screen and keyboard. My Q10 only sees use these days when I take it with me when I go for a run, as the Passport is too big to comfortably hold in my hand for a prolonged period of time.
    11-12-14 09:44 AM
    Q10 lovers! Shopblackberry.com.uk has the White and Gold Q10 for sale, the price was reduced from 660.00 pounds to 399.00 pounds.
    But its only available to UK. Maybe its time to call that friend for a favor.

Special Edition White and Gold BlackBerry Q10 (Sim Free) - ShopBlackBerry.com
    11-12-14 10:24 AM
    I love my Q10! I had a phablet but in time I grew out of love for it. It was a big distraction and I did not care for the virtual kb on my Note2. The Q10 is smaller. But built well for my hands and I don't feel awkward or uncomfortable putting it close to my ear. I don't have a double-typing issue so I lucked out there. But when I make appt., calls, texts, emails. I love it! It's so quick and easy. And it's a classy looking phone. I don't miss my note2 at all!

Posted from my Fabulous Q10
    11-12-14 10:35 AM
    What my ideal Q10 upgrade would be:
    - a 3.7-4" screen (even a 16:9 ratio would be fine and if it needs a slider i'd go for that solution to combine great screen estate with tiny form factor with 4 rows of keys)
    - no tool-belt but phone dedicated keys (like Q for launching call app and E to end a call ) because I keep touching the lower bottom of the screen of my Q10 with my thumb while holding it... very bad position imho
    - trackpad sensitive keyboard and swiping predicted words like on the Passport.
    - biggest battery possible to provide at least 2 days of normal use.

Passport for my phablet use but Q10 or that kind of Q20 as a daily driver on the go (even with the passport in my task just in case... )

Posted via CB10
    That's just about the perfect phone for me as well, I wouldn't mind a big screen at all.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 10:43 AM
    Agree! The best phone I have ever owned!

Posted via CB10
    WutangWatson likes this.
    11-12-14 10:52 AM
    i love mine, but if i see to get a good deal on a passport, i'll probably switch to that. in no rush though

i wonder if they'll put it on a discount for black friday/cyber monday like the coupon they had on the passport in early october where people were buying them from shopbb for 450$. shame i missed out on that
    11-12-14 11:44 AM
    Sorry guys, I've used the Q10, Z10, Z30 and currently am using the Passport. My Passport is hands down, far superior to all others.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 11:51 AM
    Yea I kno you're lookin for a deal... you keep offering 500 for mine.... get real man
    crishelling likes this.
    11-12-14 11:51 AM
    Agreed, I don't like the square screen but idk how to get a longer one with the keyboard, maybe one that flipped out from the back?

I really wanted a Q30 with better camera, processor and internal memory to look forward too.
    11-12-14 12:42 PM
    I think that Q10 is still the best BlackBerry 10 phone officially announced so far.

With the release of 10.3.1, it will get even better and up to date.

Z10 has a good size, but bad battery and screen and medium build quality.

Z30 has a good screen, battery life, but it's design doesn't appeal to me. The material doesn't look premium.

Passport is the most powerful and innovative BlackBerry device, but for me it's not a phone. I like it, but I will get tired of that factor form after 3 months.

Classic is classic BlackBerry, but I think it has lack of innovation. It has nothing that is really new. It's little better than Q10, but when considering that Q10 is a 2013 phone, you're better of paying half the price, except if you really like that toolbelt. I prefer physical-touch keyboard like in the Passport instead of the toolbelt. You could save space for something better, like longer screen.

Only thing that I don't like in my Q10 is the 1:1 square screen size, that is not optimal for reading, surfing, Android apps and watching videos.

Posted via CB10
    Do you have a passport?

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT
    11-12-14 02:08 PM
    Devil's Advocate here: I love my Q10 as well, but now that I have my Passport as my daily driver I have to admit I like the Passport more for the screen and keyboard. My Q10 only sees use these days when I take it with me when I go for a run, as the Passport is too big to comfortably hold in my hand for a prolonged period of time.
    Just wondering, do you use sim card when switch to q10? As I know they have different size of sim. I used an adapter from my pp to q10 and turns out q10's sim card slot is really vulnerable and I broke it, twice..

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 02:20 PM
    Just wondering, do you use sim card when switch to q10? As I know they have different size of sim. I used an adapter from my pp to q10 and turns out q10's sim card slot is really vulnerable and I broke it, twice..

Posted via CB10
    I too bought an adapter but have not used it so far. That is frustrating that the slot is that fragile. I really only bring my "sim-less" Q10 with me on a run in case of an emergency like if I fall and break my ankle, as even without a SIM I can place emergency calls to 911. Hopefully will never have to use it!
    11-12-14 05:09 PM
120 123 ...