Wife's phone (Z10) -- 10.2.1.3014 (Official AT&T release). It's been on this release for weeks now.

Got up this morning and no Android apps work. It shows a blue progress bar and gets stuck there. I think some eventually quit if you wait long enough.

Any ideas?
    10-25-14 03:43 PM
    I've had that before, blue line halfway across the screen bottom forever, and nothing. Usually after a new install, but only until I get an app going. I look for the least resource intensive Android App I have. Click on it, and wait. There's usually a better chance of it starting if it isn't trying to get online or load a settings file or backup. That's why I look for a small looking app that doesn't do much. Anyway, once you get that app to start up, you never seem to have problems again. It's like you're jump starting the runtime.

Posted via CB10
    Levi_Asaiah likes this.
    10-25-14 04:19 PM
    I've had that before, blue line halfway across the screen bottom forever, and nothing. Usually after a new install, but only until I get an app going. I look for the least resource intensive Android App I have. Click on it, and wait. There's usually a better chance of it starting if it isn't trying to get online or load a settings file or backup. That's why I look for a small looking app that doesn't do much. Anyway, once you get that app to start up, you never seem to have problems again. It's like you're jump starting the runtime.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly what I used to do. Good reply

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1418
    10-25-14 05:37 PM
    Thanks for the tip!

It ended up being a good excuse to upgrade her phone to 10.3. I restored today's backup after running the autoloader and one of the apps managed to make it all the way this time. No more issues once one of them started, just as you mentioned.
    10-25-14 06:55 PM
    There is another thread based on this same problem... http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que...my-z10-971436/

What if none of your android apps will make it all the way? I haven't had anything get past "y" on the bezel of my Z10 before crashing or stop progressing. I'm afraid I will have to do a fresh install from a previous backup. I wondered about just reinstalling the android runtime but I cant find a file for that anywhere. I am on official 10.2.1 from Verizon.
    10-29-14 09:31 AM
    There is another thread based on this same problem... http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que...my-z10-971436/

What if none of your android apps will make it all the way? I haven't had anything get past "y" on the bezel of my Z10 before crashing or stop progressing. I'm afraid I will have to do a fresh install from a previous backup. I wondered about just reinstalling the android runtime but I cant find a file for that anywhere. I am on official 10.2.1 from Verizon.
    Try a reset by holding down the volume up and down buttons at the same time and after it reboots don't use any android apps for 20 minutes and then try a small android app and see if that helps

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    10-29-14 11:24 AM
    Try a reset by holding down the volume up and down buttons at the same time and after it reboots don't use any android apps for 20 minutes and then try a small android app and see if that helps

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    I tried it last night (didn't know you cold restart with those buttons, is it different then continuing to hold down the power button until it restarts?)
    and it didn't work. I didn't open anything after the restart until the next morning, tried the smallest android app I have an it stops loading at the "y" still. Any other suggestions?

I tried to plug my phone in my Mac and do a restore from a buckup I did 2 weeks ago, and link says "restoring" for about 5 minutes then quits; the phone never does a thing. (Running the latest BB Link software for Mac)
    10-30-14 09:32 AM