WebReader RSS Reader Ready for you in BlackBerry World...check this out!

Your best offline news rss reader for iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire, PlayBook and Desktop | WebReader News RSS Reader

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    10-23-14 05:37 PM
    Very cool! Will try it out on my PB!
    10-23-14 06:03 PM
    Something new? NO WAY! Not that I was looking for an RSS reader, but will give this thing a try.

Edit: gave it a try, and pretty impressed. You have to have a feedly account set up with your RSS feeds, but once you've got that going, the program is pretty good. Have to play around with the feeds I want, but a new quick way to go through headlines/news during the day!
    Last edited by tovento; 10-24-14 at 07:21 AM.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    10-24-14 06:45 AM
    Very nice. Webreader's been out for awhile, I believe, but it didn't always have Feedly integration. I've been using Feedly since Google Reader was deprecated, but typically relied on third party clients to pipe the feeds to me. D7 Reader (sideload) was my go-to for awhile, but I may have to use Webreader now! Very fluid and great UI. Thanks OP for the heads-up!
    10-24-14 08:30 AM
    Yes!!...its working again!! fantastic rss reader at ladt!!...now I'm happy!! ;-)

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 05:48 PM
    Omg!!! It's awesome!
    Please don't tell me it's based on air. Because on Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247 works so perfectly!!
    I'd be sad if it doesn't work on 10.3.1

Posted via Z10
    10-24-14 06:12 PM
    Really good app. Its one of the first things I go for when picking up the Playbook. On a side note you can put your facebook RSS feed on it and get facebook notifications.
    11-21-14 11:17 AM
    This reader might work well on the Playbook but it sucks on the Passport. It's just the android version and it's so sluggish it is almost unusable sometimes.

Tried to like it but it gets annoying waiting around for a minute or two when it freezes as it loads more articles on a feed.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 08:51 PM
    This reader might work well on the Playbook but it sucks on the Passport. It's just the android version and it's so sluggish it is almost unusable sometimes.

Tried to like it but it gets annoying waiting around for a minute or two when it freezes as it loads more articles on a feed.

Posted via CB10
    Get a PlayBook then....it's the future! Lol

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    AWB70 likes this.
    12-07-14 06:37 AM
    Genuinely though, it's one app that kills off a load of other ageing apps. I use it for reading all my local and national news and browsing forums. Even the playbook specific crackberry app! Most forums have rss feeds so when there's a new post it's in the reader. Once logged in you can reply to posts direct from the app. There's two modes where you get a scaled down version for quicker loading or a full on browser type and the ability to view offline.
    Also a built on share function so you can share direct to your social feeds.

I would imagine the slow loading or issues maybe because when you open it it will download every item since you last looked for offline viewing which in some cases may be hundreds. There is an option to set a limit though so reducing this may help.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 12:32 PM
    For those setting up the app, a lot of RSS feeds either give you just headlines or snippets. You can try and enter the RSS url into a site like Full Text RSS Feed // Get the whole feed and nothing but the feed which will generate a new RSS link to save into feedly. When using an RSS feed in this way, you can get the full text to your device. Doesn't work with all feeds, but for the ones it does, it helps to get the full article.
    12-11-14 07:55 AM
    Thanks op

Posted via Cb10
    12-11-14 08:32 AM