We have an Exchange 2010 environment with Outlook 2010 clients, all contacts seem to sync properly between the Blackberry 10 devices and Outlook, but when a user creates a Contact Group in Outlook it doesn't seem to sync to the Blackberry, and if he creates a group directly on the blackberry it doesn't seem to sync to Outlook.

Is this supported? If so any ideas why it doesn't seem to work for me? I haven't done much testing yet, wanted to verify if it was supported first.
    10-23-14 01:55 PM
    I don't believe this is supported.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a limitation of the platform or even ActiveSync itself as I know on iOS you basically have to be using iCloud sync to get group contacts like that working.

Let me also say that I have not confirmed or done research into this myself, just that we've noticed the same behaviour as you have noted in the past, it just hasn't been something we've taken the time to look into yet. If I'm wrong I'd love for someone to correct me and point us out to a reference that shows how we could get this working as well as we would be using this feature if it was supported!
    10-23-14 02:37 PM