Hi, first of all i want to apologize for my english, i have serius problems trying to recover data from a backup i did to my Z10..
    I recentrly instaled a new os wich i think is the 10.3 one, and tried to recover all data but, i only recover media and contacts, all app data was lost. The message that pops up in the bblink program at the time i try to recover data was: Please be sure that the device is on or conected... i have lost all my apps and all the progress in each one of them (including my village in clash of clans T_T).. please need help... i dont know if its relevant, but also i cant conect to bbdp.exe or to the chrome extension to install bar files...

Para los que hablan espa�ol, mi problema es el siguiente, trate de recuperar todos mis datos de una previa copia de seguridad.
    Luego de haberle instalado el nuevo os 10,3 a mi bbZ10, intente recuperar todos mis datos mediante esa copia de seguridad, pero no pude recuperar todos los datos de las aplicaciones que tenia, ya que al momento de tocar esa parte me salta un mensaje que dice algo as� como: Aseg�rate de que el dispositivo esta encendido y conectado. Por favor necesito ayuda, he perdido mi aldea en clash of clans... y muchas otras aplicaciones y juegos mas... les ruego me ayuden u.u.. no se si tenga algo que ver pero tampoco puedo conectar mi tel�fono al programa bbdp ni a la extensi�n de chrome para instalar archivos bar..
    10-23-14 09:33 AM
    It is relevant. Cover your bases first and make sure:
    • Your USB cable is working fine;
    • Your USB ports are working fine;
    • You are doing all this on a stable surface.

A bump can easily mess your restore if it wobbles the USB connector.

Try the list below:

• Connect to different USB port;
    • Use a different USB cable;
    • Reboot both Link and your Z10 (reboot the Z10 by holding the top buttom till you see the BlackBerry loading screen - ignore the reboot/turn off on-screen prompts).

If after that the issues persists, uninstall Link using Control Panel and reboot the PC. After the boot, plug your Z10, it will ask to install Link and Drivers. Do that. See if you can make it connect then.

Best of luck!
    10-23-14 10:02 AM
    Thanks, i just recover all data from another backup, it worked for me...
    10-24-14 08:26 AM
    I did full backup of my Z30 with Clash of Clans installed on it with my progress. I would like to restore it to my new BB PassPort but when i connect to BB Links, and do selective restore. I get (0 KB) besides Clash of Clans. Z30 is running OS 10.3.0.296.

Please help....
    10-24-14 12:47 PM