Since my purchase of the Z10 at launch, I have loved BB10 more and more. So much, that when I am in need of a windows or mac computer, I find myself very slow on the productivity side of things. Even if I am using a touch screen version of Windows 8, I find its just not as "easy" as BB10. I find myself trying convince my mind that "hey, this feature is kinda like BlackBerry 10..." or "I guess this isn't so bad, it kinda works like BB10". I wish that BB10 could all out replace the PC for me, but that day still hasn't come quite yet.
    I guess once someone becomes accustomed to something, they tend to want it to be more prominent in their daily Lives, instead of an alternative.
    Anyone on the same boat as me?

Posted via CB10
    Levi_Asaiah likes this.
    10-22-14 07:24 AM
    Since my purchase of the Z10 at launch, I have loved BB10 more and more. So much, that when I am in need of a windows or mac computer, I find myself very slow on the productivity side of things. Even if I am using a touch screen version of Windows 8, I find its just not as "easy" as BB10. I find myself trying convince my mind that "hey, this feature is kinda like BlackBerry 10..." or "I guess this isn't so bad, it kinda works like BB10". I wish that BB10 could all out replace the PC for me, but that day still hasn't come quite yet.
    I guess once someone becomes accustomed to something, they tend to want it to be more prominent in their daily Lives, instead of an alternative.
    Anyone on the same boat as me?

Posted via CB10
    I understand.

This is why other platforms are racing to do just that: create experiences in every facet of people's lives. Familiarity works.

I'm somewhat odd though. I love variety in tech.
    10-22-14 07:29 AM
    I really, really, REALLY wish RIM would develop a new tablet or surface pc. I think they were on track with the playbook but something with OS 10 would be so much better. I agree that shifting around between operating systems can be grating (I have a BlackBerry phone, android tab and windows pc). Blend gets us slightly closer to an all-in-one experience but having a fully BlackBerry device to close the gap would be so much nicer.
    10-22-14 03:00 PM
    Get a Passport or even a Z30, with miracast and keyboard and mouse. You can replace your PC. At least for communication.
    10-22-14 03:24 PM
    Agree with OP 100%. I find all other OS irritating.

"Dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    j556 likes this.
    10-22-14 03:58 PM
    Yeahhh! I love the suggestions/words in mails. I miss it so much in outlook etc.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 04:02 PM
    I've been on a job search recently and emailing job leads via BlackBerry 10 is 100x easier than using my desktop.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 07:22 PM
    I'm with you OP'er. I recently got an Android as second device and there are so many background apps and info collectors on it it doesn't feel like I own the dang thing. Furthermore you can't deny individual permissions like you can in BB10. I trust BlackBerry so much more and BB10 is just as fast.
    10-22-14 08:02 PM
    I press and hold letters on my PC to capitalize them. I also try and use my BlackBerry Word Substitution. T&B as well (I drive a Q). I get really bent. Not bendgate bent but a little p!ssy.

BleedBlk-
    zombiecupcake likes this.
    10-22-14 08:28 PM
    Full windows tablet and use Blend= BB10 OS.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 08:48 PM