I just wanted to get the pulse of the community. Have you Facebook users seen the great capabilities of Facebook Mobile website compared to the BlackBerry App?

The mobile version is superior in so many ways. Being able to incluse images in reply, emojis and stickers in replies . Yes stickers with access to so many more free ones by pressing the shopping basket to the right of the comment box.

With an incredible mobile experience it makes me wonder what the benefit of running an app really is?

Anyways foe those that have been using the Facebook for BlackBerry App and haven't used the mobile version give it a whirl. Can't tell you how superior it is and I'm stunned at why they can't incorporate that stuff into the app when the Mobile site looks almost like a mirror of the app without all the cool features.

Cheers

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    10-20-14 09:12 PM
    Facebook must have some tight restrictions for BlackBerry to be allowed to make a third party application for it. It's the only explanation I have as to why it's not that good

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 09:16 PM
    The benefit to using the app is notifications only. Other than that, the Facebook app is an embarrassment. It's not too much better on iOS but still better.
    10-20-14 09:17 PM