according to the marketplace rules and guidelines, I " must be a registered member for at least 30 days and have a minimum of 50 posts before you can create your own listings in the Marketplace" I have met both prerequisites but I am still not granted the ability to create a new thread. Those were the only two restrictions that I read about, could I be missing something else?
    10-20-14 04:20 PM
    according to the marketplace rules and guidelines, I " must be a registered member for at least 30 days and have a minimum of 50 posts before you can create your own listings in the Marketplace" I have met both prerequisites but I am still not granted the ability to create a new thread. Those were the only two restrictions that I read about, could I be missing something else?
    Is it 50 or 500? I remember I read the minimum of 500 posts in one of the rules.. not sure if it was the marketplace one *pensive*

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.634
    10-20-14 04:34 PM
    from the Marketplace Rules.

You must be a registered member for at least 30 days and have a minimum of 50 posts before you can create your own listings in the Marketplace. The 50 posts must be LOCAL to the site you wish to post on. In other words, to post in the Android Central Marketplace, you will need 50 posts on Android Central, NOT 50 posts on the Mobile Nations network as a whole. Rapid accumulation of posts in a forum for the purpose of meeting this requirement is not acceptable.
    10-20-14 04:55 PM