I don't know what's happened but when I take a picture using front cam the reflected image appears..... I can't find anything in settings. What happened actually I don't understand....
    Any solutions?
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 11:09 AM
    Do you mean the image is reversed? A mirror image?
    10-20-14 11:29 AM
    When you look at the screen right before you take a picture you see a mirror image of yourself. Just like when you are looking at a mirror. When the camera takes the picture you then see the correct image of yourself, not the mirror image.

With the front camera on, point it at something with letters and view the image on the screen. You'll see them reversed (like in a mirror). Then take the picture, and now you'll see the image is correct.

I think they make the mirror image appear when you are going to take a front facing picture because we are used to looking into mirrors and can pose ourselves more easily.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    10-20-14 11:56 AM
    When you look at the screen right before you take a picture you see a mirror image of yourself. Just like when you are looking at a mirror. When the camera takes the picture you then see the correct image of yourself, not the mirror image.

With the front camera on, point it at something with letters and view the image on the screen. You'll see them reversed (like in a mirror). Then take the picture, and now you'll see the image is correct.

I think they make the mirror image appear when you are going to take a front facing picture because we are used to looking into mirrors and can pose ourselves more easily.

Posted via CB10
    Why is it so?? Can't you change it??? It's the first time I saw it. Does all phones has this same problem?

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 09:39 PM