Any app that is better than Remember Now? I would like an app that reminds whenever I'm near any, for example, Chase banks, not just one specific one I add. Does Remember Now do that? And is there a better alternative to Remember Now? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 02:45 PM
    Any app that is better than Remember Now? I would like an app that reminds whenever I'm near any, for example, Chase banks, not just one specific one I add. Does Remember Now do that? And is there a better alternative to Remember Now? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Remember, not Remember Now - if you're referring to the native BB10 application. It does have reminders but you need to place your notes within the Remember/Tasks or Reminders category. Better yet use what us older guys used since the early days of Palm (before multiple takeovers and ownership) .... use the Calendar!

Then alternatives are here posted on these forums or use a search in BlackBerry World.
    PS: I'm unsure if Android apps have access to the alarm or calendar system core API which is required for reminders.
    10-19-14 08:18 PM
    Remember Now is an app. That's the app I'm referring to.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 08:35 PM
    Remember Now is an app. That's the app I'm referring to.

Posted via CB10
    You could try Geotoolbox, but I don't think it could pull 'X' thing without you manually adding the place first.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 10:24 PM