I've had many phones in the past couple of years. Everywhere from several windows mobile phones to Treos and even Symbian based Nokia phones and of course cheap burners. My Sprint Mogul had issues with its keyboard so I sent in for repair and by complete chance they sent me a Blackberry Pearl 8310 back instead. Never used a Blackberry before in my life, and really had no inclination to. I've used my Blackberry for 4 days now and unknown to myself until today I am totally addicted. I was trying to get my service books resent so I could get the Black Berry web browser on my phone so I did that and resent registration for my Host Routing tables and it completely screwed my phone up. My phone would freeze to the point the clock wouldn't tick and I would have to take the battery out and hard reset and it would still freeze after a few minutes of use. I spent hours reinstalling the OS and everything and was incredibly upset. I had become so Dependant on my Black Berry that it was catastrophic when it failed. I called Sprint in disgust to have them send me a new one and by chance again I picked up my Black Berry and its magically working fine now. Now I have a new Black Berry on its way here and a working one on my side. So happy I'm back up and running.
    11-18-08 12:20 PM
    lol glad that you are back up and running! I know the feeling, my 8330 went on the fritz a few months ago and I felt like my life had suffered a catastrophic loss...
    11-18-08 12:30 PM
    Glad you got your BB back!

Welcome to the CB family! :-)
    11-18-08 08:11 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy your addiction
    11-18-08 08:55 PM
    Welcome to CB and glad ur phone is working! When my phone crashed I was miserable. I was ready to leave work just to have my phone immediately replaced in the AT&T store... until I realized it was 1:30 AM...Shameful! LOL What can I say... the addiction is string! Enjoy ur device!
    11-18-08 09:03 PM
    ahh the addiction..hahahaa..at least we know we are not alone
    11-18-08 09:31 PM
    Welcome aboard!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 10:05 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    11-18-08 10:17 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    11-18-08 10:23 PM
    Glad you've come to terms with you addiction. Welcome to the asalyum.
    11-18-08 10:42 PM
    Welcome to CB!!!!

~JEF~
    11-21-08 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD