Despite having fond memories of Blackberry for all sorts of thing starting from Curve models to the later Torch, I've given up the platform for dead for about two years now, living on with different iterations of Androids for what feels like forever.

I think it's about time for another change though. With my contract going out, and with introduction of the very idiosyncratic piece of kit called Passport recently, I'm jumping back on the BB bandwagon again.

Looking back I could never escape the feeling of carrying around a large screen TV in my pocket blaring ads at me with most of my Android devices- as opposed to the sense of holding on to a writing tool I got from Blackberry devices. Hopefully this shift will be a lasting one!

Any writers around here - hobbyists or otherwise - still on/returning to the Blackberry platform?
    gokulesh likes this.
    10-18-14 04:13 AM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.
    In the mean time please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines.

There are still many writers who is still using a BlackBerry, one of them was even featured in a blog article last Wednesday:
    South African novel author writes using just his trusty BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    10-18-14 04:28 AM
    Good to hear. Hope that sentiment becomes more common with consumers around the world.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 04:32 AM
    Welcome back, enjoy CrackBerry!
    10-18-14 11:54 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.
    10-21-14 01:27 PM
    have fun at CB!
    10-24-14 12:05 PM