Guys,
    Hit up Ghost Armor and let them know we want it for the Passport. They've asked me to ship mine in for the design phase but this thing isn't leaving my hands. I forwarded the info on to some friends at BlackBerry but emailing GA and requesting will help our cause too.

Corporate Customer Service: 888.960.2766
    [email protected]

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 02:15 PM
    I'm starting to be very unhappy with Ghost Armor. Not so much because of their products but their customer service, especially at the retail kiosks is becoming very questionable. Also, their pricing policy is all over the place and some locations won't even sell screen protectors any more without install.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 03:35 PM
    Guys,
    Hit up Ghost Armor and let them know we want it for the Passport. They've asked me to ship mine in for the design phase but this thing isn't leaving my hands. I forwarded the info on to some friends at BlackBerry but emailing GA and requesting will help our cause too.

Corporate Customer Service: 888.960.2766
    [email protected]

Posted via CB10
    Here's the response I received:

Thank you for contacting Ghost Armor. Unfortunately we do not currently have Armor created for the BlackBerry Passport. However, we do offer custom design.

With custom design, you will need to send your BlackBerry Passport to our corporate office. Our designer will create Armor to fit perfectly on your device, Armor it, and send it back to you. We will currently offer you free armor, free installation, as well as cover the return shipping costs. If custom design is something you are interested in, please let me know and I will put you in touch with our designer.

I'm toying with the idea of reverting to my Z30 and giving it a shot...
    10-16-14 04:19 PM
    I'm starting to be very unhappy with Ghost Armor. Not so much because of their products but their customer service, especially at the retail kiosks is becoming very questionable. Also, their pricing policy is all over the place and some locations won't even sell screen protectors any more without install.

Posted via CB10
    My experience at my local kiosks has been great. I think it's like anything else service related -- it's the staff and management at the individual locations.
    10-16-14 04:21 PM
    I had a screen custom cut in calgary in 15 mins
    Ghost Armor-img_20141016_113408.jpg

In Squircle I Trust
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    10-16-14 04:42 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141016_113408.jpg 
Views:	1277 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	306554

In Squircle I Trust
    Is that a matte or glossy screen GP540 and how much?
    10-16-14 04:51 PM
    Thank you for contacting Ghost Armor. Unfortunately we do not currently have Armor created for the BlackBerry Passport. However, we do offer custom design.

With custom design, you will need to send your BlackBerry Passport to our corporate office. Our designer will create Armor to fit perfectly on your device, Armor it, and send it back to you. We will currently offer you free armor, free installation, as well as cover the return shipping costs. If custom design is something you are interested in, please let me know and I will put you in touch with our designer.

Of course they offer this all for free. They are getting a free Passport to create the pattern. Saves them the cost of purchasing one themselves. Be wary though. I did this a long time ago with PhantomSkinz. When I got the device back the water damage indicator was red.
    10-16-14 04:54 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141016_113408.jpg 
Views:	1277 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	306554

In Squircle I Trust
    The top doesn't look very good.
    10-16-14 04:54 PM
    Is that a matte or glossy screen GP540 and how much?
    It's the matte screen cost was $35 -10% as they took the screen protector off my z10

In Squircle I Trust
    allsportsfan likes this.
    10-16-14 04:55 PM
    The top doesn't look very good.
    webdave - It's alright, those bubble go away after about a day as the protector has better adhesion using the heat of the display over a day. I've had ghost armour on all my BB's and before that iphones. They're great for keeping the hand oil off the screen.
    10-16-14 05:07 PM
    I had one custom cut in Edmonton.

I'm not happy with the cut. It's a square device but he decided to round the corners and it ended up very uneven. He cut a spot for the ear piece and the camera, both sloppy and uneven. The left edge is uneven and lifting already.

All he needed was a ruler to get this right and it looks like he free handed it.

If I was going to custom cut a screen protector, I'd take the time to photocopy the screen for exact cuts and use a ruler and the sharpest exacto knife I could find. The photocopy would show rounded edges as ghost armor can't be applied to a rounded edges, according to the kiosk guy and the exact template to properly cut the armor, but that's none of my business.

I'm going to wait until they produce a Passport model and get them to re-apply it.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 05:10 PM
    Mine was cut a little weird overall I'm pretty happy to bad they don't have a punch to do the camera and light sensor better but it's better than nothing and when they release the exact fit ill get it replaced for $5 with warranty anyway.

In Squircle I Trust
    10-16-14 05:16 PM
    I was wondering how this company is, I asked them but they told me not yet but can do custom for extra charge on the spot. Would feel more comfortable just buying it and applying it myself

Blackberry Passport on the TELUS network
    10-16-14 05:21 PM

Take one for the team man! Please! Have them guarantee you IN WRITING with the FULL RETAIL cost of the Passport before shipping it of course and from their senior manager, not some generic mailbox.

Go for it! Their offering it free in order to bring it to market.
    10-16-14 05:35 PM
    Why not tell them to buy a blackberry screen protector to copy...

Swordsmanship & Western Martial Arts Channel C000C9AF6
    allsportsfan likes this.
    10-16-14 05:36 PM
    I had Omega Cell in Edmonton do my passport with a Clear Coat screen protector and it's much nicer than the official BlackBerry version I got from Telus.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 06:07 PM