Above video is a real footage of how Hong Kong Police and of course our own Government treat peaceful protesters.
    I am a university student in Hong Kong. I was there and i actually saw these happening in a police clearance action during mid-night. Luckily i did not have serious injuries. For all my brothers and sisters who had been arrested and beaten by the polices, This is what i can do.

We need the world to see the truth of what is happening in HK.

Our movement is dying, and possibly a fail one. But we will not give up, no matter how terrible forces HK police act upon us , we will always embrace peace. They are our own people, everyone of us is a HongKoner, we never want to hurt them.

If possible, please help me and all students fighting in Hong Kong, to share this video to the world.
    Crackberry is possibly my most visited foreign forum. I hope that someone may also tell me some popular forums that i may post on.

Thanks for your time. We are just fighting for freedom and democracy.
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    10-14-14 11:05 PM
    It's not going to fail. Even if this particular protest fails the end result will be a win on the side of the people not government.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 11:31 PM
    Did anyone get killed by police yet? US is known to have some of the worst police brutality in the west.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 11:36 PM
    Sometimes I wonder why UK decided to return HK to China than make it as a State of its own? I mean everyone sees HK is a country than as a state of China.

With China's intent of controlling all their territories, including Taiwan, I don't know if their "One Government Two Systems" policy will even work.

I just really hope both sides enter into an agreeable terms with each other

Z30 | Z30STA100-2/10.3.0.1418 | Globe PH
    10-14-14 11:53 PM
    Sometimes I wonder why UK decided to return HK to China than make it as a State of its own? I mean everyone sees HK is a country than as a state of China.

With China's intent of controlling all their territories, including Taiwan, I don't know if their "One Government Two Systems" policy will even work.

I just really hope both sides enter into an agreeable terms with each other

Z30 | Z30STA100-2/10.3.0.1418 | Globe PH
    They had some sort of agreement and once it expired they let it go. Can't blame the UK for that.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Dave Bourque; 10-15-14 at 12:22 AM.
    10-14-14 11:55 PM
    Because china gov is a big pile of **** and always trying to conquer nearby countries, like what they did to paracel island, which belongs to Vietnam and Philippines

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 12:13 AM
    China is bad, but for all these happening now, they are all ordered by Hong Kong Government and by Hong Kong Police. They are our own HongKongers, none of them are officials from the Beijing Government, this is what really terrible and disappointed everyone of us.

For Dave, luckily, so far no one was killed. But some protesters suffered from serious injuries.
    And from our government, there are also some polices injured by umbrella, like separated shoulder? honestly i have no idea how this is possible by umbrella?
    10-15-14 07:09 AM
    Take the advice of ex-Tahrir Square protestor

revolutions happening in the world have some hands that move it from the shades. You certainly have good intentions, but enemies of your country doesn't.
    10-15-14 08:02 AM