BlackBerry passport protective sleeve-blackberry-passport-holder.jpg

Just saw this available from aliexpress; Online Shop For Blackberry For Passport Q30-line phone sets passport kit bag leather protective sleeve|Aliexpress Mobile

Looks like you can only order as a set of 3 but for $12.80 USD it may be worth a shot. It even has the BlackBerry logo stamped on it.

Update Oct 15: seller of this item confirmed the pricing is per color, and you must send them a message to indicate which color you are looking to purchase

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by k__dam; 10-15-14 at 10:38 AM.
    JGoodard likes this.
    10-14-14 03:01 PM
    Those actually look nice!
    10-14-14 09:13 PM
    I agree they look nice! Now...I've never heard of this website or retailer. Has anyone ever bought from this place before?
    10-14-14 09:26 PM
    I've heard of them, but never bought, as most items need to be bought in bulk it seemed like..
    10-14-14 09:30 PM
    You can buy these on ebay as well just search.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 09:34 PM
    Not to rain on a parade but this isn't really functional as a case is it? You have to take the device completely out.
    10-14-14 09:45 PM
    I agree they look nice! Now...I've never heard of this website or retailer. Has anyone ever bought from this place before?
    I've bought small items from this website a few times already. Passport holder (the actual passport), cable velcro ties, 3.5mm aux cable etc shipping takes a long time if you elect for the free shipping option, about 3 weeks.

I've submitted my order and will update everyone on how it fits, functions etc

I've heard of them, but never bought, as most items need to be bought in bulk it seemed like..
    Not sure how true that statement is, but like I said I've only bought a few items. I do know other people who has bought clothing items and they love the quality and the price (and of course not having to purchase in bulk)

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 11:10 PM
    AliExpress is apart of AliBaba which is a huge e-commerce company in China. Think of them like...Ebay, Paypal, Amazon all combined together, but much bigger. They connect the manufacturers to the buyers, basically cutting out the middle man. They recently went IPO on the US stock market on the same day as the iPhone 6 launch in September. I've order a few things from them before. Takes a long time to receive, but they can't be beat on price.
    10-15-14 12:44 AM
    I'm waiting for Tuff-luv to release their vintage leather cases. I asked them via their Facebook page about Passport cases and they said they are releasing some in about 2 months. If you want a stylish case for your Passport, Tuff-luv is the way to go.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 01:03 AM
    I recently bought the same item that the OP mentioned, but from a different seller on ebay. $9.99 for just the black version.

I'll report back on it when it arrives (however, seeing as I purchased it on 5th October, it was only shipped on the 12th and delivery estimate is 13th November I wouldn't hold my breath) !!!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 02:14 AM
    Well, mine finally arrived. It certainly is light, very light. As it's not particularly shaped, just 2 pieces of leather stitched together, it doesn't add any bulk front or back but or actually makes the Passport a fair bit wider. I think it'd give fair enough protection against scratches but not very much against knocks or impacts. Don't think I'm going to trust my Passport with this cover, instead I've gone for a Tetded cover
    BlackBerry passport protective sleeve-img_20141117_080703.png

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 01:07 AM