But yet I cannot download anything android?? Any helping. Would be appreciated.
    10-14-14 12:40 PM
    The PlayBook has an Android runtime that uses version 2.3, but to install Android applications, you need to convert them to the native PlayBook/BB10 file format of .bar instead of the Android .apk and sideload them using something like Sachesi, DDPB, or an extension for Chrome. There are several online resources that will also do the conversion for you such as goodereader.com: APK to Bar Online Converter

The selection of applications is not as robust as what will run in BlackBerry 10, but there are some very useful apps around.
    10-14-14 12:44 PM
    But yet I cannot download anything android?? Any helping. Would be appreciated.
    It has Android 2.3 runtime, meaning it won't run anything past Gingerbread. This was intended at the time to encourage Android devs to port their apps directly into BlackBerry World but as development on the PlayBook came to a halt, so did the runtime development so it won't run many recent apps.
    10-14-14 12:46 PM