i just side loaded snap and installed a few games and find that the screen doesn't seem to be calibrated with the games - as in when i press the screen its a bit off and making it difficult to play games - is this just because its an android app and probably isn't compatible with the passport? is anyone else having this problem?
    10-11-14 07:12 PM
    yep i think this will be more common issue with the passport over other BB10 devices
    10-11-14 07:16 PM
    Oh good it's not just me then!

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 09:31 PM
    What games have you been playing? Most games have been good for me. Some android apps you need to slide down from the top and press the "zoom out" button.

Subway Surfer
    Jetpack Joyride
    Samurai Vs Zombie Defense 2 (this has a few small issues, but gameplay is not effected)
    Temple Run 2
    All the Angry Birds
    Sonic 4 Episode 1 and 2
    10-11-14 09:39 PM
    I tried tiny tower and hay day and both are impossible to play. I keep pressing one thing and something else next to it pops up instead.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 09:42 PM
    Love the way Temple Run 2 runs on this, I'm also using the ESPN fantasy hockey app for with some of my friends and both run phenomenally, same with Waze (a social GPS which I'd highly recommend!)

A couple apps not working properly due to proportion issues on the Passport that should be fixed in the future when they include Android Aspect Ratio selection for apps are The Simpsons Tapped Out and Clash of Clans. Looks like Netflix also has an issue of stretching, it isn't impossible to use but I'd love to see being able to force the app to use a 16:9 aspect ratio so it doesn't squish or chop my video! :P

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1154
    10-11-14 09:50 PM
    Am I the only one having trouble loading snap on the Passport? I have successfully loaded it on my z10 a long time ago using the chrome extension. I have tried this and DDPB, and snap installer. None are connecting to my passport, all seem to time out! What am I doing wrong? please help
    10-18-14 10:27 AM
    Am I the only one having trouble loading snap on the Passport? I have successfully loaded it on my z10 a long time ago using the chrome extension. I have tried this and DDPB, and snap installer. None are connecting to my passport, all seem to time out! What am I doing wrong? please help
    Chrome extension worked fine for me.

Is it something dead simple like forgetting to enable dev mode? (It'd been so long ago for me, I forgot that at first.)

Posted with my Passport via CB10!
    10-18-14 10:31 AM
    Got it working. Turns out the IP address in the dev mode window was not the correct address. Had to use the address under setting>about>nework> IPv4
    tigerinexile likes this.
    10-18-14 10:40 AM
    All the games i've loaded work fine. I think sometimes when you hide or show the bar that the touch can become misaligned but a restart fixes that.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 10:43 AM