Great little montage from Inside BlackBerry of celebs and business leaders loving their Passports! This is what the world needs to hear more of! Keep up the good work Team BlackBerry!

Link: Twelve VIPs who Love Their BlackBerry Passport | Inside BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    bakron1, bluetroll and mithrazor like this.
    10-10-14 12:22 AM
    Gotta love it!!

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 12:51 AM
    Someone tell engaget that their founder loves a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    MaxR_A likes this.
    10-10-14 06:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    Exactly what I was thinking LOL

Posted via CB10
    MaxR_A and spikesolie like this.
    10-10-14 06:27 AM
    Nice to see.
    10-10-14 06:31 AM
    Wow, this thing has wheels

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 07:58 AM

Posted via CB10
    He may love BlackBerry , but I'm sure he loves the money that click bait and iThing articles bring in.

Posted via CB10
    RubberChicken76 likes this.
    10-10-14 10:33 AM
    As they say "all journeys start with a first step" so the long climb back into relevance in the smartphone market has begun with the Passport and OS 10.3.
    10-10-14 12:57 PM
    We don't need 12 vips... we need 12 k or m Ps...

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 12:12 PM
    Few things I love about that. Saigon talking crap about iphone 6 and promoting the Passport... while wearing an Apple t-shirt... And the other is the Brazilian VIP with what looks like a humorously intentional background of Jesus telling us to work wide with the Passport... I know that's a famous monument in Brazil, obviously that's why he's using it, but I would like to think that the little pun of him with his arms out-stretched to the same width of the screen was kind of intentional... :-D
    MaxR_A likes this.
    10-13-14 12:06 AM
    mega ...................great to see ppl who are in the lime light with the passport the more the better
    MaxR_A likes this.
    10-13-14 04:56 AM
    The BlackBerry train is on the move now!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 05:13 AM
    Interesting how Jason Calacanis of Engaget is on the list, yet nobody from CB is calling him a hack. I guess he when he has something positive to say the conspiracy theorists forget that he's supposedly a BlackBerry "hater" and one of the people who's part of this global conspiracy against BlackBerry.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    10-15-14 01:26 PM
    Interesting how Jason Calacanis of Engaget is on the list, yet nobody from CB is calling him a hack. I guess he when he has something positive to say the conspiracy theorists forget that he's supposedly a BlackBerry "hater" and one of the people who's part of this global conspiracy against BlackBerry.
    While I don't buy into the conspiracy theory bit, there are absolutely tech blogs that are biased against BlackBerry and don't make any bones about it.

BGR, Techcrunch, The Verge ... none of those could be called "BlackBerry friendly" or "BlackBerry Neutral". I don't mind Engadget so much but anyone who thinks Techcrunch doesn't have a huge anti-BLackBerry chip on their shoulder? Come on ...
    10-16-14 07:08 PM
    While I don't buy into the conspiracy theory bit, there are absolutely tech blogs that are biased against BlackBerry and don't make any bones about it.

BGR, Techcrunch, The Verge ... none of those could be called "BlackBerry friendly" or "BlackBerry Neutral". I don't mind Engadget so much but anyone who thinks Techcrunch doesn't have a huge anti-BLackBerry chip on their shoulder? Come on ...
    Of course not man, any place that's negative on BB are fair and any that are positive are run by blind fanboys.

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-16-14 07:44 PM
    Of course not man, any place that's negative on BB are fair and any that are positive are run by blind fanboys.

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    There's no conspiracy against BlackBerry. Never has been. Just people with different views and opinions.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    10-16-14 08:48 PM