I am completely exhausted, but finally everything worked out and I was able to use the mouse setup recommended here after some brainstorming to get my passwords manually off of my Z30 (took hours), but I have them. Anyway to the Passport...

So I am so thrilled with the Passport coming from a Z30. The Passport is the perfect size. I was afraid it would be too large, but it isn't at all. It really isn't even that wide. It is perfect. I went into a AT&T company store to port my Verizon number and activate my Passport. We discussed the IMEI number issue and apparently it has been worked on so we were able to use the IMEI from the Passport to get LTE which I was happy about. Just thought I would share that I am getting full LTE with just the AT&T brand new nano SIM using my Passport's IMEI number. At first it was only getting 4G... then LTE popped up and I was happy. I had talked to the rep and he was fine with using the IMEI number from my mother's AT&T Z10 if I could not get LTE. I did use the fact that I was hesitant to give up my grandfathered Verizon unlimited data plan to my advantage. All in all a great experience and am loving this device. Not a keyboard fan either, but am a good typer and the Passport is just like nothing else and runs flawlessly.

Hope everybody has a positive experience with their new Passports. It has been a tiring day, but wanted to thank those that have helped me make the switch and help with my Z30 as well. Also, it may not be a problem anymore using the Passport's IMEI number for LTE (it is not a problem on my Passport) so figured this was "start a new thread" worthy lol... Have a good night and thanks again!
    10-07-14 11:05 PM
    Great to hear that you finally got everything all sorted out! And hopefully the news about AT&T accepting Passport IMEIs without a workaround is true.
    10-07-14 11:16 PM
    Wow never knew they could do this

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    10-07-14 11:26 PM
    Excellent, hopefully that news about the IMEI working now means Att is about to release the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:26 PM
  5. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Enjoy! Passport is the most addictive phone ever!! Lol

Thank you all for help and the Passport is AMAZING!!!-fullsizerender-1-.jpg

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:28 PM
    Enjoooooy!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:40 PM
    Yes,passport is a great machine of the world!

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 12:03 AM
    i love my passport too!!!
    10-08-14 11:34 AM
    And thank you for your post! Confirmed! I just called AT&T and they used the IMEI of the BlackBerry Passport to get my LTE going!
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    10-08-14 12:28 PM
    i cant wait to get one. enjoy
    10-08-14 03:20 PM