I am sitting here watching the Jimmy Kimmel show and low and behold actor Tim Allen pulled out his BlackBerry Passport!!! The conversation started when Jimmy asked Tim if he got the new iphone then Tim pulled out his Passport!!!!!
    10-01-14 11:06 PM
    Tim allen is hardcore blackberry. Good dude

Posted via CB10
    maddie1128 likes this.
    10-01-14 11:14 PM
    Actually I thought I was dreaming. Great plug for the passport ! The audience got really quiet when Tim whipped the beast out!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 11:32 PM
    When did did this episode air?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 11:44 PM
    Love it when Tim said he has a big a** so he could easily put away the Passport lol

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 11:56 PM
    Tim Allen is a long time BB supporter. He constantly remarks about it on his twitter, and he keeps up with the tech side of it, think he even mentioned different OS versions. On his show Last Man Standing he uses a Q10 and I think it is customized like mine with the bare stainless steel bezel/frame.

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-02-14 01:23 AM
    Tomorrow, 8:00pm EST on ABC is season 4 of Tim Allen's Last Man Standing. :-)

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-02-14 08:03 PM
    Yes, the plug by Tim Allen was excellent. There was a ease to the way he said I'm a gadget junkie and I have them all. But take a look at this thing. In a few simple words, he said it all, Apple and Android = same old, stale, dull, unimaginative. BlackBerry = cool and funky. This message came through loud and clear.

The back pocket thing not only reinforced the idea that you can put it in a pocket but was a nice kick in the *** to Apple. I guess he won't be having beers later at Tim Cook's house.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 07:15 AM
    Yes, the plug by Tim Allen was excellent. There was a ease to the way he said I'm a gadget junkie and I have them all. But take a look at this thing. In a few simple words, he said it all, Apple and Android = same old, stale, dull, unimaginative. BlackBerry = cool and funky. This message came through loud and clear.

The back pocket thing not only reinforced the idea that you can put it in a pocket but was a nice kick in the *** to Apple. I guess he won't be having beers later at Tim Cook's house.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe this...

Passport on Jimmy Kimmel-share-coke-john-chen....jpg

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    Acumenight likes this.
    10-03-14 08:14 AM
    Here's the clip:

10-07-14 10:00 AM