I just had this weird thing... my picture password is working well with my old picture...
    I decided to change the password so I went to picture password option... and when I click it, it just dim the screen and nothing happened...

Help me please...

Posted via my awesome Z10 STL100-3
    10-01-14 06:05 PM
    Have you at least tried to reboot your device?
    10-01-14 07:02 PM
    Occasionally, things get goofy. The other day I turned my on, well, out of Standby, and I had the number grid for picture password but a black background. No picture. I swirled around the numbers. "Bad password" and still a black screen. I hit cancel and then my picture showed up. Who knows why??? Just happens sometimes.

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    10-01-14 07:28 PM
    [QUOTE=F2;10916989]Occasionally, things get goofy. The other day I turned my on, well, out of Standby, and I had the number grid for picture password but a black background. No picture. I swirled around the numbers. "Bad password" and still a black screen. I hit cancel and then my picture showed up. Who knows why??? Just happens sometimes.

/QUOTE]
    The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I'm on 10.3.0.1154 . I thought this was a 10.3 bug but guess not.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 07:59 PM
    Have you at least tried to reboot your device?
    I did a shutdown for my device and I restarted 2 times and nothing happened...

10-02-14 07:57 AM
    Occasionally, things get goofy. The other day I turned my on, well, out of Standby, and I had the number grid for picture password but a black background. No picture. I swirled around the numbers. "Bad password" and still a black screen. I hit cancel and then my picture showed up. Who knows why??? Just happens sometimes.

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    I did restart my device two times...
    I have Z10STL100-3.... with 10.2.1.3247...

10-02-14 07:59 AM
    Okay, what stage are you at now? You can use your phone? Or are you locked out of it? Is regular password working?
    10-02-14 12:08 PM
    Okay, what stage are you at now? You can use your phone? Or are you locked out of it? Is regular password working?
    the phone is working well now... and everything is normal...

It was one of the crazy hours for this awesome phone

Thanks guys for the great help...

10-02-14 04:32 PM
    My picture password on my Sprint Q10 is wacky. I can set it, and it works fine except it always locks after only 5 minutes, regardless if I set for longer when setting up password. Once I go back in to look at Picture Password settings it shows that picture password is off and I have to redo the whole setup. PITA.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    12-08-14 09:01 PM