-Quick notification profile change with keyboard longpress
    -More notification profiles
    -LED colors for notifications
    -Panoramic function in camera
    -Phone number block
    -Automatic hub reset

Still missing (as of beta SDK):
    -holster profile settings
    -an easier way to see the date with ONE step and ONE handed from within apps
    -customizable "hub" icon (I think getting to the hub is so super simple with the gestures that this button is pretty pointless. They should allow us to change it to be a shortcut to other functions)

Unknown:
    -Physical call button behavior. I would like it to behave like it did in the legacy devices. Where from the home screen, when you pressed the call button, it brings up your phone history. Press it again and it calls back the latest entry in your call history. So in essence, redialing the last number you called or that called you, is as simple as double pressing the call button...

What are some of the things you guys have noticed from the 10.3.1 sdk that you are glad to see or would like to see?
    KDB84 and Mr4aces like this.
    10-01-14 01:13 AM
    I want the ability to natively theme my device.

Honestly that's about it.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 01:16 AM
    I want the ability to natively theme my device.

Honestly that's about it.

Posted via CB10
    This will likely not happen for a long time. The UI in blackberry is pretty important for its operation. To allow someone to skin it would take a lot of work. Maybe it's on the roadmap but I assume it's a ways off for now.

I want developer apps to take over the homescreen while charging. Example, you plug in the phone and a clock weather app opens or a news ticker etc. Webos had this and Android stole it. I miss that functionality.

Posted via CB10
    ViceroyPete likes this.
    10-01-14 08:38 AM
    Is the phone number block a feature of OS 10.3.1, or is it a native feature of the Classic only?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 12:19 PM
    I would like the "G" shortcut. When you close an email, then re-open it, press "G" and it scrolls to where you left off.

Holster settings, (magnet), is a biggie for me. But if the Q10 has it, I assume Classic will too.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 02:55 PM
    Is the phone number block a feature of OS 10.3.1, or is it a native feature of the Classic only?

Posted via CB10
    I believe it is 10.3.1.

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-01-14 05:05 PM
    I would like the "G" shortcut. When you close an email, then re-open it, press "G" and it scrolls to where you left off.

Holster settings, (magnet), is a biggie for me. But if the Q10 has it, I assume Classic will too.

Posted via CB10
    I mean holster sensitive profiles, with legacy devices, I can set it so in normal mode, it'll vibrate and ring while in holster while it'll only ring without vibrating while out of holster.

DeliFresser and Mr4aces like this.
    10-01-14 05:06 PM
    I mean holster sensitive profiles, with legacy devices, I can set it so in normal mode, it'll vibrate and ring while in holster while it'll only ring without vibrating while out of holster.

I meant that as well.

Another thing I'd love to have again, two or three iterations ago when you received a voice-mail, the text notification included the phone number of the caller. Don't know why they ditched that great feature.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 05:17 PM
    I meant that as well.

Another thing I'd love to have again, two or three iterations ago when you received a voice-mail, the text notification included the phone number of the caller. Don't know why they ditched that great feature.

Posted via CB10
    Well, regarding the holster profiles, the Q10 doesn't have that currently...

10-01-14 05:56 PM
    Well, regarding the holster profiles, the Q10 doesn't have that currently...

With "holster profile" app one can change the phone/text/calendar settings from ring to vibrate. But, yes, it's still not the same as bbos.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 06:10 PM
    The thing I like best is hub reset

Posted via the awesome power of BlackBerry 10 on one of my lovely devices probably my beautiful beast called Z30 or my great Q10 or my lovely Z10
    10-01-14 06:27 PM
    With "holster profile" app one can change the phone/text/calendar settings from ring to vibrate. But, yes, it's still not the same as bbos.

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully that makes its way back soon. :-)

10-01-14 06:31 PM
    Call app must be rethink and the preview on the lock screen . I don't understand why when I see a missed call as preview on the lock screen I have to tap 4(four) time to call back.

One time is more than in off.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 08:00 AM
    Please add back automatic bedside mode during certain hours, only legacy feature I've cared about since the jump to BB10

Via Z10
    nah.uhh likes this.
    10-08-14 08:06 AM
    All of them. Every smart BBOS feature should be in BB10.
    nah.uhh and Mr4aces like this.
    10-08-14 11:10 AM
    You know that bar that comes down when you swipe down from the top to see the quick settings? Wouldn't it be nice if that showed when you peeked out of an app as well??

OS 10.3.1 wishlist for Classic!-date-concept.jpg
    10-10-14 12:35 AM
    You know that bar that comes down when you swipe down from the top to see the quick settings? Wouldn't it be nice if that showed when you peeked out of an app as well??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	date-concept.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	138.5 KB 
ID:	304706
    Yeah, kinda silly that you can't "peek" at the date..

Where is the call blocking? I don't see it in 10.3.1.632
    10-10-14 01:05 AM
    This will likely not happen for a long time. The UI in blackberry is pretty important for its operation. To allow someone to skin it would take a lot of work. Maybe it's on the roadmap but I assume it's a ways off for now.

I want developer apps to take over the homescreen while charging. Example, you plug in the phone and a clock weather app opens or a news ticker etc. Webos had this and Android stole it. I miss that functionality.

Posted via CB10
    It was on BBOS, in the bedside mode there was an option to turn it on when connected to the charger, which basically slapped a big clock on the screen.. it wasn't customizable for other apps tho

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.634
    10-10-14 01:15 AM
    Yeah, kinda silly that you can't "peek" at the date..

Where is the call blocking? I don't see it in 10.3.1.632
    It does actually have call blocking. I forgot exactly where though, but I did remember seeing it...
    10-10-14 01:27 AM
    An important feature for me is to be able to assign custom labels to phone numbers. Just having the options Work, Home, Mobile, and Other is not enough in this day and age. IMO, this is a must have feature in phones that are claimed to be suited for professionals and businessmen!

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 11:49 AM
    An important feature for me is to be able to assign custom labels to phone numbers. Just having the options Work, Home, Mobile, and Other is not enough in this day and age. IMO, this is a must have feature in phones that are claimed to be suited for professionals and businessmen!

Posted via CB10
    That would be awesome. Right now even the default labels are not enough. If a friend has more than one mobile number it used to label them mobile 1 and mobile 2. Now it just shows both as mobile...

10-12-14 03:04 PM
    I'm confused at what you mean. Would you mind explaining a bit?
    10-12-14 03:58 PM
    Even bbos would do "mobile, mobile 1" etc
    Right now it just says mobile. So if you have 2 cellphone numbers saved fkd a contact, they are both show as bob (mobile). Instead of Bob (mobile) and Bob (mobile 1), or like the suggestion: bob (mobile) and Bob (mobile work)
    slagman5 and VeryBumpy like this.
    10-12-14 05:32 PM
    See the post above. To explain even further, let's say you have a friend who has two homes and also two mobiles (one Personal and one for Work) besides his regular office phone number. Right now, you can assign the tag "Home" to both of his home phone numbers, but when you press his name, both of the numbers come up as "Home" and you can't tell which one is which. With custom labeling option, you can name his home number something like: Home1 & Home2, or H-Primary & H-Weekends, or H-Own & H-Mom's. Similarly, tagging his mobiles as: Mobile1 & Mobile 2, or M-Personal & M-Work. That way, when you bring up your friend's phone numbers, it is quite clear what each number is for, rather than just guessing which is which. This is a basic feature that in some form or shape has been available on the iPhone and Android phones for a long time, but has been missing in BB10.
    VeryBumpy likes this.
    10-12-14 07:02 PM
    See the post above. To explain even further, let's say you have a friend who has two homes and also two mobiles (one Personal and one for Work) besides his regular office phone number. Right now, you can assign the tag "Home" to both of his home phone numbers, but when you press his name, both of the numbers come up as "Home" and you can't tell which one is which. With custom labeling option, you can name his home number something like: Home1 & Home2, or H-Primary & H-Weekends, or H-Own & H-Mom's. Similarly, tagging his mobiles as: Mobile1 & Mobile 2, or M-Personal & M-Work. That way, when you bring up your friend's phone numbers, it is quite clear what each number is for, rather than just guessing which is which. This is a basic feature that in some form or shape has been available on the iPhone and Android phones for a long time, but has been missing in BB10.
    Even in BBOS you could at least specify Home1 and Home2, it's completely gone from BB10 though, no idea why...

10-12-14 07:11 PM