Hi. I have a new Z30 for about a week now and everything was going great until yesterday when my podcast app, bPod, wouldn't open. I decided to remove it after several attempts and a device restart only to find that I could not download any app or update from BlackBerry World without receiving an error message indicating that there was a problem processing my request.

I restarted the device several times, I refresh BlackBerry World, I did a security wipe, and I tried a restore point using BlackBerry Link. I have tried to access BlackBerry World through my data plan as well as wifi. Nothing works and no progress has been made.

Right now my Z30 has only the stock apps and seemingly no way to add more or to update what is here. I could really use some help with this!

Thank you.
    09-30-14 03:35 PM
    Are you still getting the BB Word error today?
    10-01-14 05:33 PM
    Hi. So, I solved my problem by reloading the OS 10.2.1.1927 from a BlackBerry dev website. This solved the BlackBerry World problem as well as some others like very poor wi-fi reception and the phone running hot to the touch even when idle.

At this point I don't have much good to say about BlackBerry Link nor the Autoloader as both failed to reinstall the OS..actually both just failed period, error messages and then quitting.

I will leave the OS at this version until the next one comes out after 10.2.1.2977. Hopefully, I won't have any further problems.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 10:41 PM
    There was a blackberry world error for me for a few hours yesterday, but it was corrected later in the day. I assumed it was an issue on BlackBerry servers.

Posted via CB 10 on my Z30 (STA100-5) w 10.3.0.1154
    10-01-14 11:52 PM
    I am positive that the problem was a local one because this whole story started with my bPod podcast app suddenly not being able to open, then the hot phone began too. The poor wireless signal was present since I got the phone a week ago. My battery life was also bad (worse than Z10) from the beginning. BlackBerry World stopped working for two days and only began working as soon as I had 10.2.1.1927 installed. So, I really think that for whatever reason the initial OS install on the phone was flawed and this led to all of the problems.

So far I am 24h in since the reinstall and everything is working perfectly. My wireless signal is noticeably better although still not quite as good as I used to get with my Z10 (R.I.P), the battery is doing much better and the phone is cool to the touch.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 08:57 AM