I've got the Tylt Vu and finds it really heats up the phone and battery. Now on amazon their showing a newer model the - TMVEL T2 .
    Attachment 301827
    Of interest to me is the capability of the charger to turn off automatically when device is charged and the higher power which would be more on par with a high capacity wired charger.

Any users?

Any other recommendations for a charger that doesn't heat up the phone potentially damaging the battery?

Another thread @ wanting to "add wireless charger capabilities" started this conversation but wanted to appeal to more CB users addressing this subject specifically.

My bitchin' Z30 BlackBerry

09-30-14 10:08 AM
    I use the Nokia DT-900, my z30 gets warm, but not hot.
    lady of the lake likes this.
    09-30-14 10:33 AM
    I'm using the Tylt Vu. Awesome charger. Love it. I got it during a sale though. I keep my eyes open so I can buy another one for my computer desk. Just remember it gas to be a QI charger.

As for your heat issue... I don't know what's up. My Tylt doesn't make my phone hot. The USB charger in my car on the other hand gets it extremely warm.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 10:35 AM
    I told ya my RavPower one does not make my phone hot. lol
    But I hope you find some other recommendations since you don't seem to like any of the chargers.
    09-30-14 10:36 AM
    You know... I forgot to mention. Higher charge rate = more heat. Take that into consideration. As for the automatic shutoff, the phone handles all charging regulation. If it gets too warm it will slow the charge rate. If it is full it won't allow any charging. The charger has nothing to do with it except to supply the power to charge.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 10:45 AM
    I told ya my RavPower one does not make my phone hot. lol
    But I hope you find some other recommendations since you don't seem to like any of the chargers.
    I appreciate all the input I just would prefer a charger that the phone stands up in like the Tylt Vu I have. I use it as my alarm clock on my nightstand and would prefer not having to pick it up and like charging it overnight since the awesome Z30 battery last all day.

09-30-14 12:49 PM
    Wireless Qi Power Charger Charging Pad for Nexus4 Lumia920 HTC 8X Note2 S3 S4 SH
    i got this on ebay for just under $7 US. Works well but does not shut of when not in use.
    09-30-14 12:56 PM