I have been planning to buy the Passport since I saw it leaked the first time. Now the time is getting closer and closer here in Malaysia...yay! Really enjoy the reviews here, thanks!

I have been rocking the 9900 for some time, but the battery has been dying steadily, so when that became unbearable I had to get something else and a business friend of ours gave me a Sony Ultra big-***-glass-slab as a loaner (my wife has taken over my Q10). So thats been my phone for 2 weeks now.
    The result is I barely use the phone for anything else but some calls (in poor quality), news reading and some bbm. Interestingly its same width as the Passport.
    I can barely have it in my pocket...any pocket, without looking ridiculous because of the height. It grows very hot, I just have to look at it in a busy way, and it grows hot.
    But the main agony of this nicely build phone is Android. I am sorry, but I really really dislike it!

It so clunky. Its impossible to find anything on the phone. Often I catch myself staring at the home screen, which looks nice, not knowing how to find simple little things, like when is my CEO coming to visit and what was the email he send about this visit. Simple stuff when you own a blackberry, not so with an Android. On bb home screen start typing CEOs name and all is revealed.
    Or, let me just jot down a quick little memo.....er.....where is the....errr....forgitaboutit!

Please, God, relieve me of my agony!
    09-29-14 08:03 PM
    As the saying goes, "Good things come to those who wait". It'll come eventually. If you really cannot wait for it, purchasing online is the best option.
    09-30-14 08:50 AM