I reported in an earlier post that Verizon confirmed they have retired the z30. The Z30 is no longer an option for government or similar agencies in New York City. I also reported Verizon was offering my users an iPhone 4s as a "no charge" replacement.

So, two of my users, who's current device is due for a replacement or has an issue, has elected to replace their Blackberry devices with a "free" iPhone 4s. One user had a q10 for 5 months and jumped ship to the iPhone 4s offer. I'm annoyed and saddened, but it is what it is.

I am also hearing from an IT colleague that the Health and Hospitals Corporation (HHC), the municipal health care system in nyc, are also replacing their management and field staff BlackBerry handset fleet with spanking "new" iPhone 4s'. This is hundred of users and is so horrible. So, it's all downhill from here, at least in my sector of ny.

Anyway, I need to know if there is a tool available that moves Blackberry contacts to the iPhone 4s platform.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 03:56 PM
    Sad indeed. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 04:04 PM
    Download switch device

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 09:22 PM
    You can't just not offer existing customers replacement products.

Basically the way the new handset lineup stands right now, you're going to be an unsupported T-mobile user, an AT&T user, or out of luck.
    09-29-14 09:27 PM
    Sad, but kinda funny. Those users will have a really hard time on ios 8 on the 4s. As for the government usage, that is bad indeed.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 12:34 AM
    iPhone 4s? I thought they dont sell that anymore lol
    09-30-14 12:40 AM
    iPhone 4s? I thought they dont sell that anymore lol
    I think the carriers in America are trying to get rid of old unsold stock to be honest lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 12:46 AM
    I reported in an earlier post that Verizon confirmed they have retired the z30. The Z30 is no longer an option for government or similar agencies in New York City. I also reported Verizon was offering my users an iPhone 4s as a "no charge" replacement.

So, two of my users, who's current device is due for a replacement or has an issue, has elected to replace their Blackberry devices with a "free" iPhone 4s. One user had a q10 for 5 months and jumped ship to the iPhone 4s offer. I'm annoyed and saddened, but it is what it is.

I am also hearing from an IT colleague that the Health and Hospitals Corporation (HHC), the municipal health care system in nyc, are also replacing their management and field staff BlackBerry handset fleet with spanking "new" iPhone 4s'. This is hundred of users and is so horrible. So, it's all downhill from here, at least in my sector of ny.

Anyway, I need to know if there is a tool available that moves Blackberry contacts to the iPhone 4s platform.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, there are plenty of "tools" out there that move Blackberry to iPhone 4s......

Z30 144GB
    09-30-14 05:33 AM
    I was looking for a preferred tool. I found what I needed. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 07:42 AM
    I have a IP4S that work gave me and I took the sim out and put it in my Z30 and letting work pay for it. The IP4S is so danm small and a relick, what a backwards move, amazing how stupid some IT departments are, just like my IT director she hates BB and wont even consider using BB anymore. I am the only one or maybe another rep that has a BB in the company
    09-30-14 09:25 AM