Hello everyone,

Not a business power user, just a regular guy that picked up a Passport this past friday.

I won't say i didn't have some buyers remorse after all was setup, I definitely did. first off I don't especially find it too large to comfortably handle, and yes I can do some things single handed, not all but some. It's just so much easier to take advantage of the features with two hands.

The screen is fantastic, bright and very useful. For me just being able to look at pics sent to me and have them look like prints is amazing.

Blackberry Blend is very impressive, just discovered that the Passport can be access via wifi from home even if its back in the office. I wouldn't have known but received a notification from the Passport that it was connected. One amazing piece of software. Bridge on steroids. It is great replying to BBMs while working away on a computer. (emails and textx as well)

Games, more than acceptable for me, not that I'm a gamer.

Blackberry Assistant is nice, not sure how much I will actually use it but I can tell you it was very handy when I needed a flashlight last night, press mute...turn flashlight on and there was light!

Battery seems to go forever.

Netflix looks good as does Showbox..

Most android apps I loaded to try work great, very quick, I wouldn't know they were not native if not for the processing after the download. Market1 , Amazon and Snap open the door to loads of apps though Amazon does seem lacking in some as stated in other threads.

Music sounds very good, not like a phone at all.

I put the shell case on it and it seems fine, though personally, the size in my opinion knda calls for a nice leather folio type. But you would lose the slimness.

Thats probably enough for now other than I am REALLY starting to like it the more accustomed I am to the various ins and outs. I am happy enough that I have no intentions in returning it.

A final note, all is not perfect but its probably as much my unfamiliarity with the new size...when using the number pad that pops up, I personally find it a tad awkward inputting numbers when holding the unit. More practice might change my mind.

When I get a chance I will have a look through the owners question thread and see if I can throw some info that way.
    lang007, KDB84 and bigbadben10 like this.
    09-29-14 03:21 PM
    Yup, numbers took me the longest to get used to, but after a week or so I could power through it. Its just training your brain/hands to know where to go when accessing the different symbols. Curious, what were you using before the Passport?

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 03:25 PM
    Thanx for that information. Good stuff
    09-29-14 03:30 PM
    That is good stuff. Seems the device is good at proving itself once the user has had some quality time with it. Looking forward to mine being delivered. Soon. Soon darnit!!

Posted via CB 10

*darn auto correct
    09-29-14 03:39 PM
    yes thats what I found, and to be honest, if I had one for a couple of hours I might feel the same way as some of the reviewers. It's akin to not using an iphone or android for awhile. It's foreign, frustrating and easier to just say I like what I have. How many times have you used an iphone and tried swiping? Drives me nuts.
    09-29-14 03:49 PM
    Good read and I will be doing my own personal review of the passport in the couple of days. So far, I am really liking the device and find myself not being able to put it down.

Sent from my awesome passport on T Mobile USA (10.3.0.1154)
    09-29-14 04:01 PM