Dear CB Community

Since I have been using my old PlayBook these past four or five weeks.
    I have been getting security issues when expressing my email accounts, like adding my calendar or other much needed stuff I need to do.
    Particular for my UNI course I am studying and going to have to pay for by the time it's all completed.

I have found the PlayBook a great tool to use while am on the move, rather than carrying my PC, which I thought was the idea of having a tablet.

I see the BlackBerry M1 is still only a concept and the GB quite small.

Putting this all together for who is still using their PlayBook, do you feel that your accounts are on the brink of being compromised.

I would like to know, because so far, Google and Hotmail feel I am opening up a hole to their servers, and this is the last thing I need studying for my degree.

I may be the only one, but what if?

jtvberry
    09-28-14 09:26 PM
    With regards to browsing security try doing what you are doing with flash and java turned.off on the native browser. I'm not sure what error messages you are getting - I am not getting any - but i dont use Google for anything.
    09-29-14 07:23 AM
    Dear Old-Mill

I have acquired these accounts, because I used them to teach my learners.

jtvberry
    09-29-14 09:16 AM
    I have not experienced it with my Gmail account using either the native email client or the native browser. 1 plus for PB is I do not get those annoying you are using you are using a cave person age browser and need to update to Chrome to avoid alien attacks and hostile takeovers.
    10-11-14 06:21 PM
    I don't have these issues on either one of mine and use nightly. What has happened recently for me is when I am bridged and click on text message, the playbook says I need to update bridge and shuts off my connection to my Q10 now. Never happened before but now it's a daily occurence (didn't mean to hijack). Just wondered if it's happening to you or anyone else

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.1.396
    10-11-14 06:38 PM