Long time Android user here, i've had all the Samsung Note devices (1-2-3) made the switch to the passport mainly because i liked the innovations blackberries doing with their OS & hardware, software, security. Long time android system hacker and long time member on xda. Switched to the passport on first day of the release and let me tell you how impressed i am with this product. I love the simplifications with the software yet very efficient ways of navigating through the apps and UI interaction, i'm loving this gesture based way of getting around the screens. Also appreciating the style look, build quality of the device, all around very solid. I'm hoping blackberry stays on course and gets the much needed traction they now deserve in the business & personal sides of the marketplace. They're showing as a company tons more creativity and pushing for design change in R&D then the bigger players such as Samsungs & Apples. Disappointed in apple since Jobs passing. Anyways, for now, i'm happy i made the switch. Wont miss Android one bit, not even for the apps. To me this is a comeback device and more.
    09-27-14 10:27 AM
    Awesome. Hope more give it a try.
    09-27-14 10:30 AM
    Welcome to the family... You will enjoy the ride with BB10. For long I felt that we had a fantastic OS but maybe not the best of hardware. With the passport we have started to dream...appreciate your post.
    09-27-14 10:31 AM
    Enjoy your stay with BlackBerry yay!

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 10:32 AM
    Welcome and enjoy.
    An ex-android user also. Zen & peace from the rat race that is Android, or confinement & suffocation that is iOS.
    wyrdfool and The Big Picture like this.
    09-27-14 11:06 AM
    Welcome. Hope you enjoy BB10. I know for me, the UI is something I would sorely miss if BlackBerry suddenly stopped making phones. In and out of apps and to the hub all with a few swipes, nothing could be simpler.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 11:25 AM