Just went to an Att store in ny,they had NOT ONE BLACKBERRY PHONE on display. WHY!
    09-26-14 04:26 PM
    You should have asked them.
    Nick Spagnolo likes this.
    09-26-14 04:28 PM
    It's not really news? We don't have them here either

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    09-26-14 04:28 PM
    Ask them next time. I've already swayed quite a few people towards blackberry and I've only had my passport for a few hours.

From my shiny new Passport
    09-26-14 04:29 PM
    I did,they just said they were removed from their shelves
    09-26-14 04:32 PM
    Let me see, 18 months since Z came out, 16 since Q.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 04:52 AM
    I don't think there is a single retail phone store left in the US that has blackberries on display.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 07:26 AM
    At&t corporate doesn't require a live bb10 device to be on display. Sucks and doesn't make much sense, but it is what it is.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 04:58 PM
    At&t corporate doesn't require a live bb10 device to be on display. Sucks and doesn't make much sense, but it is what it is.

Posted via CB10
    This is even a bigger mystery than trying to figure airline pricing strategies.

Posted on CB10 via my Snappy Z10
    vvvhhh8 likes this.
    10-05-14 11:13 PM
    I'm in AT&T now no bb

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 06:34 PM
    Been to many vzw stores in Chicago area with none either. Even in the "business" parts of the city.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 06:37 PM
    When I asked if they had any BlackBerrys, I was really impressed with the huge smile when she said no.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 08:22 AM
    Just left an att store to do an upgrade. They said no ATT stores in our state carry blackberries anymore. I called ATT for an upgrade to passport or z 30 etc, and they said the only blackberry ATT offers is the q 10, and by christmas they are getting rid of blackberries all together. Anyone else have this experience? Looks like I have to leave ATT...
    10-14-14 04:52 PM
    I was there a few days ago switching from Verizon and activating a Passport and the guy was genuinely impressed by the Passport (the keyboard is the kicker usually). He didn't have anything to sell me since I knew what I wanted and we were already through the process.

He said, man: the things BlackBerry does, they do them well.. this feels like one of the best built devices I have ever seen. But then added, we haven't had any BlackBerry devices around here for almost a year. They just don't advertise.

But he did mention they were getting some new BlackBerry at some point, but didn't know anything at all about it.

In the 20 minutes I was there, 6 people walked in asking if they had iPhone 6/6+ in stock (no).

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 05:13 PM
    ^ "they" is the problem. Bbry doesn't get to choose how to advertise in stores. Part of a large problem

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 07:25 PM
    Somebody lied to you, I just got off the phone yesterday and AT&T tec rep told me in a slip of the lip sort of way that they are getting the Passport.
    You can still find brand new Blackberries on Ebay.
    I just bought one and love the smell of its brand new pc board! Ahhhh....

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 05:33 PM
    I think and this is just my opinion... The reason why no one will carry the blackberry anymore is because blackberry won't play ball with the NSA and make their phones wide open for them to simply hack. it's just my thoughts because it's strange that all the carriers are piling up on blackberry all at once. Another thought is the kickbacks the other makers are giving the carriers too and I'm sure blackberry just can't and should not do it either because they simply have a great phone hands down in terms of security and battery life.

Posted via CB10
    jupiter8 and BionicKris like this.
    10-16-14 05:39 PM
    I'm just wondering if the margin offer to retailers may be different from other phone manufacturer. Also BlackBerry had already drop price of some phone in the past and retailers had to sell there inventory with a loss.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 05:54 PM
    AT&T still offers the Z10 and Q10 online.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 07:02 PM
    I think and this is just my opinion... The reason why no one will carry the blackberry anymore is because blackberry won't play ball with the NSA and make their phones wide open for them to simply hack. it's just my thoughts because it's strange that all the carriers are piling up on blackberry all at once. Another thought is the kickbacks the other makers are giving the carriers too and I'm sure blackberry just can't and should not do it either because they simply have a great phone hands down in terms of security and battery life.

Posted via CB10
    You can take the tin foil hat off

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 10:55 PM
    More like BB phones sell for crap because the users tend not to be irresponsible consumerists with them. My 8900 is still working FINE with the two original batteries it had come with, though I prefer the Z10.
    12-04-14 07:25 PM
    I took a drive across the border and stopped at the Future Store in Niagara Falls Ontario, checked out the cellphone display, asked where the BlackBerrys were..The guy behind the counter said that they don't carry them. I responded " This is Canada isn't it?.... What's going on here?...

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 12:13 PM
    Guys, no new phones in nearly two year. 18 months for Q. What do you expect???

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 02:34 PM
    I was trying to figure out on the atnt forum why the BlackBerry posts of a day ago were never visible in the main page of topics, and searches would just bring up topics from several years ago instead of the current ones, and did an experiment, i copied a link to a BlackBerry post and deleted the parts of the link after /blackberry and the 'Page does not exist' thing comes up. In other words, while the posts were filed under BlackBerry, the category in and of itself does not exist for us posters. And the only posts in there are placed there by the moderators, so we CAN REPLY to the visible posts.

There is no way to start a post under the category BlackBerry, unlike apple or samsung. The posts about BlackBerry are always quickly whisked away by the moderator 'for better exposure.' I tried to post about this, complete with links to the items i had discovered (one of which is that BlackBerry posts all get stored away under the Business Community section!). The whole first paragraph of my post was deleted. I reposted that the missing information turned my post into nonsense and that was deleted too, this time the whole post. I typed a thing or two to the moderator in a pm and posted THAT. I was then made invisible and told to come back when i read the rules and can play nice... be RELEVANT

I pm'd them no thanks.

I sure hope we can push past this censorship and keep our freedom to choose BlackBerry. I believe in the u s a we are in danger of losing out, sounds like canada too.

http://forums.att.com/t5/BlackBerry
    here. Or try cutting out he t5 whatever that means.

http://forums.att.com/BlackBerry

The moderator said there is no censorship, that the PASSPORT posts are all 'visible.'

grrr.
    12-11-14 11:59 PM
    I thought AT&T had exclusive rights to distribute the Passport in the US, but no phones

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 07:19 AM
28 12