I can't post the link because I don't have enought posts yet, but it is available on the amazon app store.

Here is the link to the app on the android store. It is an email/GTD app. I'm locked into this ecosystem and and am interested in the passport, but not convinced the android app will work.

It is a great app if you are into GTD. I really want to leave my iphone for the passport, I hope the app is compatible.

Thanks to the kind soul who can take the time to test the app.
    09-26-14 02:57 PM
    I don't have a Passport (Amazon delays),.. but I just signed up and tested the app on my spare Z10, downloaded from the Amazon app store, and it seems to work just fine.

However, have you ever used the hub on BB10? I would be willing to bet that once you do, you might find it might significantly lessen your need for this app.

Anyway, as far as I can tell the android iqtell app seems to be working fine on a Z10, which means it should be even better on the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 06:51 PM
    Numbb, wish I could give you better news here. I downloaded the app and synced a gmail and outlook account. Mostly, the app ran smooth and displayed everything correctly. However, three times in the 15 minutes I played with it, the app crashed. It could be because of the syncing going on in the background. If this is a critical app for you, I would look for confirmation from a real IQTELL user before purchasing.

IQTELL android app.  Can you test this app on your passport for me, please?-img_20140926_220442.png

IQTELL android app.  Can you test this app on your passport for me, please?-img_20140926_220830.png

IQTELL android app.  Can you test this app on your passport for me, please?-img_20140926_220503.png
    AnimalPak200 and numbb like this.
    09-26-14 10:17 PM
    Thanks for testing it! Disappointing news, but like AnimalPak says, maybe i should try tthe hub. I have posted on the iqtell forum, but for understandable reasons, their support is hesitant to say anything regarding the apps stability on blackberry. I hope you are happy with your passport purchase! I think I'll wait until I can feel one in my hand before I buy it.
    09-27-14 11:35 AM