When marketing to Canadians let them know you are proudly Canadian. Not that "Canadians love a great comeback". Sounds like an American is telling us what we like, (part of why I choose BlackBerry is because I don't like Uncle Sam telling me what I like). Just an idea but let it be known that BlackBerry is a proud Canadian Company. Ideas: Above All, We Are Canadian; BlackBerry A Great Canadian Comeback; Or, BlackBerry A Canadian Underdog Story. I don't know, I'm just saying you need to get Canadians to rally behind you!
    Marketing Message to BlackBerry :-above-all-we-canadian.jpg

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 12:24 AM
    I have to somewhat agree with you. I love the Canadian aspects of the ad, but when I first saw "Canadians love a great comeback" I immediately thought that it seems very assuming. Not really a big deal, but maybe could have used something else. All in all I'm liking the Previews I've seen and have faith that we will see more great Marketing going forward. That being said, I'm within an hour of BlackBerry headquarters and have yet to see an advertisement for the PASSPORT. So far I've only heard of the "Canadians love a great comeback" ad in the Globe and Mail a newspaper.
    Let's hope we see a serious push now that the PASSPORT is launched. Would love to see BlackBerry back in the forefront!

Via The BlackBerry Z30 experience!
    Rad_Book likes this.
    09-26-14 12:40 AM
    I just wish they would try to pull at the heart strings, at least here in Canada.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 03:08 PM
    I'm glad you're proud to be Canadian, but I'm also proud to be an American and I'm also a true blackberry enthusiast. As you can see on BlackBerry USA online, the phones were sold out so that means us folks here on the other side of the border are also helping in BlackBerry's comeback, just thought I make that point.

Sent from my awesome passport on T Mobile USA
    09-26-14 03:26 PM
    I'm glad you're proud to be Canadian, but I'm also proud to be an American and I'm also a true blackberry enthusiast. As you can see on BlackBerry USA online, the phones were sold out so that means us folks here on the other side of the border are also helping in BlackBerry's comeback, just thought I make that point.

Love all the loyal Yankee blackberry users.

Posted via Passport.
    09-26-14 03:42 PM
    American BB enthusiasts can help the company by ordering a Passport, or pre-ordering one, or maybe even trying to pre-order a Classic if that's your bag. Show interest. Also, if you're on AT&T, it was announced that they will be carrying the Passport. If you're not on AT&T, tell your carrier you are not happy they didn't get the Passport. Tell people BlackBerry isn't dead. Tell people BlackBerry 10 is a powerful modern mobile OS. Tell people. If the tide is to turn, people need to hear you. Word of mouth is powerful.
    bakron1 likes this.
    09-26-14 04:17 PM
    American BB enthusiasts can help the company by ordering a Passport, or pre-ordering one, or maybe even trying to pre-order a Classic if that's your bag. Show interest. Also, if you're on AT&T, it was announced that they will be carrying the Passport. If you're not on AT&T, tell your carrier you are not happy they didn't get the Passport. Tell people BlackBerry isn't dead. Tell people BlackBerry 10 is a powerful modern mobile OS. Tell people. If the tide is to turn, people need to hear you. Word of mouth is powerful.
    Well put sir

09-26-14 06:01 PM
    Just thought I would share my exchange with AT&T yesterday:

Marketing Message to BlackBerry :-img_20140926_190333.png
    09-26-14 06:05 PM