Today I typed in BBRY as I normally do to check my stocks and of course read all the headlines. And it read:

“WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY A BLACKBERRY”?

Article link: BlackBerry Ltd Passport Unveiled: 'Why Would Anyone Buy A Blackberry Device?'

What a perfect opportunity for BlackBerry and the community. I pulled out my Z30 to record and address the question and the idea started to grow.

A 30 second clip where I say my name country and or state then giving the reason(s) WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY A BLACKBERRY. Imagine everyone in the community grabbing there Blackberries recording a 30 second or less clip, posting it on YouTube explaining WHY.

Imagine not thinking about it just picking up your BlackBerry and recording your reason(s) from wherever you are school, as you pick up the kids, as you wait in line to place your order. All the different location, countries, languages, students, professionals and teenagers all giving their reason(s). Imagine all the responses from all over the globe. Then imagine Chen saying this is why.

I have listed some of my reasons for buying BlackBerry
    BB10.3
    Their use of steel as the antenna, style and strength around the entire frame of the Passport (explained in this video) and not aluminum. I could not resist adding that shot at bend it like Beckham Oooh!!! Shot number 2 OK

BBM
    HDMI OUT
    Miracast
    Innovation, vision and them bring something fresh new and smart.
    Chen and the team he has around him.
    Passport
    Z30
    Classic
    Blend
    BlackBerry Balance.
    Quality and architecture of the hardware and software.
    The internet of things and them truly being the leaders
    Did I say Chen
    m1kr0, mmcpher, diegonei and 4 others like this.
    09-25-14 02:37 PM
    This is a great idea and I can tell you are inspired! I hope others take up this cause and start creating vids!
    Taede likes this.
    09-25-14 04:02 PM
    This is a great idea and I can tell you are inspired! I hope others take up this cause and start creating vids!
    I will grab my phone when I get home and record my “why would anyone buy a blackberry”? video. I will upload it to YouTube and post it here. I will be showing my beautiful Z30 in the Video, this BlackBerry just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter.
    09-25-14 05:03 PM
    Brilliant! This should be highlighted on crackberry news by one of the editors.
    Taede likes this.
    09-25-14 05:13 PM
    Go for it.

(Don't have a youtube account yet... )

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    Taede likes this.
    09-25-14 07:54 PM