Hello all. I realize the hype surrounding the Storm but do you really anticipate all stores selling out Friday??? I have a very hard time imagining such a scenario. Thanks.
    11-17-08 08:50 AM
    Personally, I don't know. There is so much hype around this one and look at last year and the Voyager. I don't think anyone saw that coming. And with this phone, I believe the BB community is 50 times larger than that for the Voyager. It all will depend on quantities shipped I'm guessing.
    11-17-08 08:52 AM
    Considering the ATT store near me only had 8 Blackberry Bolds to sell on day one, it wouldn't surprise me. They didn't even keep one to use as a model at the store. I know this is Verizon, not ATT, and the Storm, not Bold; but I am still very nervous. We'll see....
    11-17-08 08:53 AM
    Conjecture seems to be all over the place from Iphone-like lines - to just come in and pick one up. If I can snag one through telesales - I will.
    11-17-08 08:54 AM
    What happened when the Voyager was released??? sorry.
    11-17-08 08:55 AM
    Conjecture seems to be all over the place from Iphone-like lines - to just come in and pick one up. If I can snag one through telesales - I will.
    I'm with you on that one. Unless I happen to drive by one that has no line at that time of the day, I MAY pop in, but I'm thinking you may get a better experience via telesales. They've been great to me.
    11-17-08 08:56 AM
    They were sold out all over down here in Central Florida and you could order through Telesales or the stores would order them and have them shipped to the store. I think that was happening all over, but I can just say what went on in this area.
    11-17-08 08:57 AM
    it was backordered for 2 months at one point

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 09:04 AM
    Sighs,
    I hope not. I cant get out of work and wont make it to the store until after 6pm my time. But I did talk with the rep who has been working with me and said he would hold one for me.
    Its too bad they are not opening at midnight lol
    11-17-08 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD