09-24-14 08:47 PM
    I don't know if they'll support it how's I'm buying 2 from them. I've got a z30 running on them. I'm glad to see that they are going to carry it. I feel for the Verizon guys and gals.

Rockin Z30 running 10.3.0.1154
    09-24-14 08:56 PM
    Jumping ship from Verizon, and coming here to AT&T! Very excited for the launch date. Tempting to pay the $600 and not wait but the likely $249 AT&T price will be nice. Will be getting two for me and the gf. (white one, she has a z10 now) Stoked!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 04:11 PM
    I don't know if they'll support it how's I'm buying 2 from them.

Rockin Z30 running 10.3.0.1154
    Huh?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 04:31 PM
    I was going to wait til classic. I use a lot of pdf and word docs. Would be really convenient. But I like going to gym, slipping phone in pocket, and working out to my music. PP not so convenient for that.

May just get PP, is I don't like it, go back to my Q, sell, and buy classic off contract. I did pay $200 for Z at ATT and go burned there last year though

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 10:02 PM
    Passport Coming To AT&T-img_20140926_153457.png

We know they're going to carry it...I'm more concerned about the when.

I tweeted them this morning and all I got was this crappy response.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by iToya; 09-28-14 at 10:12 PM.
    danny_deeee likes this.
    09-26-14 02:36 PM
    At a later date seem like its gonna be forever if they would of said "soon" that would be a great response for me
    09-30-14 11:26 PM
    I secretly stalk they're response to other people and it's the same jargon.

They lock any thread on their community forums about the Passport and asking anyone who works in a store is like asking a baby for relationship advice.

Waiting is the worst part.

Posted via CB10
    antonrr likes this.
    10-01-14 07:17 AM
    So true Toya - they look at you like your asking for a Razr flip phone.

I'm really leaning towards buying unlocked.
    Gotta dump Verizon.

Posted via CB10
    iToya likes this.
    10-02-14 09:33 AM
    Got tired of waiting on AT&T. The Black Friday discounts pushed me over the edge. Ordered one from Amazon and it will arrive on Monday!!! Went to the AT&T store to get a nano sim card and mentioned I was tired of waiting on them to release the phone and the rep said "does BlackBerry have a new phone? " smh....so sad since they have the exclusive!!!!! It just upsets me so bad that they don't even know that they have the exclusive.....

Posted with my Awesome unlocked Z30 on AT&T
    11-22-14 06:06 PM
    A couple weeks ago, I was told by a senior AT&T person in a store near the Pentagon that a BlackBerry rep had been by telling them about the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 03:34 AM
    When? When is the Passport coming out from AT&T?

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 09:01 AM
    Passport Coming To AT&T-img_20141124_140102.pngI wrote on AT&T Facebook and got reply to send email. This is their reply about the Passport. I am glad I ordered mine on day one

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 02:04 PM
    I'm surprised I haven't heard anything about this topic on Crackberry. I mean, unless I missed something. It's like, yeah business as usual, get ur xmas sale prices on phone cases, here's the app round up...but not a peep about how there there's like zero BlackBerry availability in the US? What are we, a second rate country? Even if there's no new info on when the Passport becomes available , how about an article asking WHY there is no information. Went from "by the end of the year" to absolute radio silence. Cmon man,there a LOT of us living in the USA. And buying a Passport outright from Amazon is not an option for a lot of us. Cmon Crackberry throw us Americans a bone

Posted via CB10
    rcab and jabroniw like this.
    12-07-14 02:49 PM
    This is how things work now. Though I do agree not everyone wants to buy aa phone for 500-600 dollars. My wife is all for me getting it when it comes to at&t. At this point even that is questioned. Not what I expected for this phone though blackberry would have things worked out so they customers can go into stores and make a purchase. Oh well Q10 still going strong.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by twelvezero8; 12-08-14 at 09:00 AM.
    12-08-14 12:09 AM
    Not sure at this point if the blame is with BlackBerry or with AT&T. Some have posted in other threads that AT&T wants changes to the Passport before they will carry it. I ordered mine on launch day but it was back ordered for a short time. So I have mine but I did post on AT&T facebook page and got a message to email them with my concerns. Post #13 above shows their response. If you read the response it say "when/if" going to carry it. I don't work for either BB or AT&T so until one of them decides to announce something definitive we don't know if the problem is with BB or with AT&T. I personally feel the problem is with AT&*T since they have a history of always being late with anything dealing with BB10. After all BB did make the phone available on day 1 for U.S. customers to purchase direct which may be their way of saying it is beyond their control about carrier support in the United States. So until we learn more we cannot just blame BlackBerry for the failure of the carrier support in America
    12-08-14 11:23 AM
    Yeah I am ready to work wide. Hopefully within the next month.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 11:53 PM
    Blackberry is dead in the US due to carriers driving them out or not supporting. AT&T is bring the passport but im sure it will be right after Christmas. They dont want it to cut into Iphone sales or samsung. Business or not, without carrier support or carriers being paid off, BlackBerry wont go far in the US. Its sickening!!

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 07:47 PM
    I'm waiting on Passport for att also, I posted on facebook page and they said it"s coming but no date yet. Same ol same ol

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 07:48 PM
    Well I am going to get mine this week. Looking for the best deal.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 08:47 PM
    I own the passport and it's great, why wait.

Classic Passport.
    12-24-14 07:21 PM
    I own the passport and it's great, why wait.
    1. Subsidy
    2. Wireless charging
    3. Warranty/support/insurance
    4. Cute kid
    dragyn451 likes this.
    12-24-14 09:06 PM
    Here is some more disgusting AT&T tactics. They kept burying BlackBerry topics and I had myself banned for showing it and I decided to just stay off the posting bit because it was so infuriating, but i go back to browse a little. I was happy to see the "Passport" topic was still alive so i clicked on it, it had been the only BlackBerry topic that was allowed to be visible, but you could search for BlackBerry to see some other items that were not buried in the corporate forum where you couldnt pull them up ion a search of the wrong forum.

Well, the Passport forum is NOT ABOUT the BlackBerry Passport ANYMORE, its about an AT&T feature that has nothing whatsoever to do with BlackBerry. Go see for yourself, they will stoop to any length to bury any discussion because discussion means VISIBIITY.

I am nothing short of astonished. Unfortunately I have nowhere to go but AT&T where I live if I want decent internet at all, I could really care less about what current phone I use as a phone if it werent for needing to be connected wirelessly -- i would not have discovered BlaackBerry if not for my problems with android. I will never leave BlackBerry now that ive found it, I sure wish i could leave AT&T!!

aaarrrggghhh.

My Playbook will not let me post an angry face because my fingers are cold, so red-face goes HERE:. Imagine it is so.
    12-29-14 11:03 PM