I have a Z30 which I love. I stop by my local Verizon store, tried it on, jumped on line and ordered it. Every update confirms that I made the right purchase. BlackBerry has the Passport up for purchase at shopblackberry.com

My biggest question is how does the Passport feel in the hand? So for those interested in the Passport will you be making the purchase without test driving it or wait until you can give it a go?

I am not in a rush because I have my Z30 and this BlackBerry gets sweeter and sweeter. I don't think I will need both devices but until I test drive the Passport I won't know for sure.
    09-24-14 04:41 PM
    I don't know of any AT&T stores that has this for demo. May be others can help.
    Taede likes this.
    09-30-14 05:15 PM
    Don't know any in the states sorry.
    Taede likes this.
    09-30-14 05:16 PM
    The passport will not work on Verizon if you buy it from shop BlackBerry it will only work if BlackBerry will release a Verizon version which won't happen for a while because they are exclusive to at&t

Posted via the awesome power of BlackBerry 10 on one of my lovely devices probably my beautiful beast called Z30 or my great Q10 or my lovely Z10
    Taede likes this.
    09-30-14 05:19 PM
    Only works for tmobile and a t&t
    Taede likes this.
    09-30-14 05:24 PM
    When I bought mine, I literally held the test model for a mere 30 seconds. And to be honest, I didn't really like it! But because I had convinced myself I wanted a passport long before I came to buy it, I told myself I was going to love it.

I have to say, it has taken me almost a full week, but I do absolutely love it.

It has its shortcomings, like some apps still not working great (instagram the main example) and the battery needing to bed in etc, but I wouldn't want any other phone! I've truly grown to love the device. How it feels in hand, the ease of use, that keypad with the swipe functions, everything!

Posted via CB10
    Taede likes this.
    09-30-14 06:25 PM
    I have a Z30 which I love. I stop by my local Verizon store, tried it on, jumped on line and ordered it. Every update confirms that I made the right purchase. BlackBerry has the Passport up for purchase at shopblackberry.com

My biggest question is how does the Passport feel in the hand? So for those interested in the Passport will you be making the purchase without test driving it or wait until you can give it a go?

I am not in a rush because I have my Z30 and this BlackBerry gets sweeter and sweeter. I don't think I will need both devices but until I test drive the Passport I won't know for sure.
    Bought sight unseen. Returned my iPhone 6 after going back and forth over two days. Everytime I switched I was missing the passport. All I miss on iPhone is facetime with friends and family. Not everyone uses Skype or logs in regurlarly....

Posted via CB10
    Taede likes this.
    09-30-14 07:52 PM
    I'm on a Z30 with Verizon and I have a hard time believing that the Passport can beat this device. I like everything about the Z30. Typing in horizontal mode is as good as typing on a phone can get for me.

If Passport were on Verizon, I might be tempted. Since it is not, I'm enjoying my Z30.

I'm very interested in what Passport users have to say about using the keyboard. Is it as good as the old ones?
    Taede likes this.
    09-30-14 08:03 PM