This is for the awesome developer of Snap!

Dude do u think it's possible to add amazon store to your app, like have a "select store " option in it!?!?

That would be amazing, as amazon apps do not have Google services and ur native app is way better than the original amazon store, so if it is possible please do it for the whole community!

Also, with amazon and BlackBerry working hand in hand, u may need to check it is ok to develop a native amazon store that u may actually be able to sell or distribute on BlackBerry appworld.

Guys comments,

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 03:00 PM
    Interesting idea. I doubt it's possible, especially housed together in same app, but I'm no expert. No idea if Amazon makes the needed api's public.

The Amazon Appstore app does suck in many ways, especially compared to their webstore which is decent enough. I really hope Amazon puts in some major upgrades to their Appstore app at some point soon.
    09-20-14 09:50 PM
    I remember when blackberry representatives said that the amazon appstore would be native.............
    11-04-14 10:18 AM
    I remember when blackberry representatives said that the amazon appstore would be native.............
    No BlackBerry rep ever said that.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    11-04-14 12:23 PM
    No BlackBerry rep ever said that.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    More than a rep told me personally that a native version was coming

Posted via Z10
    11-04-14 01:15 PM
    The Inside BlackBerry blog said it would 'function as a native app'
    11-05-14 06:04 AM
    I recall seeing it packaged as a bar file. I don't know whether it was a straight port though.

[/edit] ignore that dumb comment. Of course it's a bar in the OS. Guess I'm tired.[edit]
    11-05-14 11:07 PM
    Well, I think snap dude should give an update to current version, one that enables him to get some feedback from us, like the amount of downloads of apps through snap, and the amount of current active users or his app.

And if amazon doesn't have the APIs open and available for all, email amazon with his statistics, and simply ask permission, you can never know the outcome unless you try.

I wish BlackBerry pics up the smart developers, shuts some money down their pipelines and pushes them to produce more and more apps!

Snap dude should be compensated by BlackBerry, and allowed to assist in the effort of cooking up an amazon native store.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 11:34 PM
    BTW, where I come from, most BlackBerry suppliers " what's left of them that is" were selling BlackBerry with SNAP preinstalled!!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 11:36 PM
    well, there's no public API for google play either.
    Snap it's the product of reverse engineering, it's just pretending to be an official google play client
    11-06-14 04:55 AM