I've been getting notifications that my memory is almost full on my internal device. When I go through file manager I find almost every folder empty. When I go through device storage in settings, I see that the recording app Parrot is taking up like 8G of data. Unfortunately I cannot find these files, but I know I use it quite often and likely are recordings. When I go into the settings for Parrot, since it's the free version, I can't choose where to save the files and it defaults to device.

I've downloaded Ghost commander file manager and another because I was told the native file manager hides a lot of files. Problem is that I cannot tell which files are the ones associated with the Parrot program. I see in Ghost commander a couple of temp files on the device have like 6-7G of data, but I don't want to erase anything without knowing what it is for sure.

Can someone possibly tell me the default directory Parrot saves files too and maybe how to more efficiently use Ghost Commander so that I can try and locate these files, copy them and then delete? I am going to get the paid version of Parrot, but I don't want to lose what recordings I have on there now.
    09-20-14 01:46 PM
    Weird. You don't see the parrot folder on device with the native file manager??

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    09-20-14 02:58 PM
    Just downloaded Parrot to test the file location. The files are saved in the secure folder for the app. You cannot access this any other way but by the app.

You will either have to go to each track and press "copy to", go to the share tab and share to a cloud storage app (eg. Dropbox), or you will have to buy the pro version. I'm not sure if the pro version makes moving files easier. i hope that I have helped.

Z30 Flash memory almost all used up and seemnigly from Parrot app recordings-img_20140921_010013.png

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 12:03 AM
    You could just use Remember? (after you save/move)

Z30 144GB
    09-21-14 02:53 AM