Is there a way to save screenshots on media card? When I take a screenshot it automatically saves onto the device memory unlike when I take pictures on the camera, it goes straight to the media card. Moving screenshots saved onto the device memory to the media card via file manager is a long process! Haha. Thanks for the help

BlackBerry Z10 | 2B80C262 | Meh.
    09-18-14 10:33 PM
    Unfortunately it seems as if screen shots can only be saved on device memory.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 11:35 PM
    You just have to go into your file manager and move them to the SD card.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 12:36 AM
    Is there a way to save screenshots on media card? When I take a screenshot it automatically saves onto the device memory unlike when I take pictures on the camera, it goes straight to the media card. Moving screenshots saved onto the device memory to the media card via file manager is a long process! Haha. Thanks for the help

What do you consider long? Takes me about 10 seconds.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    09-19-14 02:39 AM

I hear ya. Unfortunately the answer is no. At this point, all screen shots are saved to device memory. I go in every week or so and just move them all over in bulk. Good luck
    09-19-14 02:50 AM
    Bummer, thanks for the replies, it's just the extra step of having to select screenshots and moving it to the media card is abit irritating. But guess that's me being lazy!

09-19-14 03:40 AM
    It may have been done for security reasons. Screen shots could contain data that has privacy issues. The extra step to intentionally move the picture to the SDCard, where it may be at greater risk of disclosure, is one of the things that BlackBerry does. You know, security baked in from the start, and considered as part of the design of each feature.
    09-19-14 08:07 AM
    It may have been done for security reasons. Screen shots could contain data that has privacy issues. The extra step to intentionally move the picture to the SDCard, where it may be at greater risk of disclosure, is one of the things that BlackBerry does. You know, security baked in from the start, and considered as part of the design of each feature.
    Yeah, but there are way too many people who prefer their convenience over their security. It's just takes to long, blah blah blah.

09-19-14 09:42 AM
    Yeah, but there are way too many people who prefer their convenience over their security. It's just takes to long, blah blah blah.

I know. There are other OSs that put convenience or user experience ahead of security. That's why I use BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    misterabrasive likes this.
    09-19-14 03:26 PM
    There's a free app 'screen shot' in bbw.
    Never used it but it might allow this?
    Well if it didn't it would be pointless!
    09-20-14 04:03 PM