You know what? It flat out sucks.

I've applied every tweak known to man, and I just got so frustrated trying to surf a news website I had to write this post.

The default keyboard wastes so much space between keys it's sacrilege. The Swype keyboard has such a small spcebar I keep hitting the period key, and getting to less common symbols is a nightmare.

Performance is atrocious. While trying to browse using Chrome, I get so much lag that I constantly hit a link by mistake because the page elements are still jumping around when I would have expected the page to be done.

The lock screen is so laggy that I miss calls. At other times it locks up so long it goes back to sleep before it takes my input.

The auto screen brightness doesn't let me scale, so it's always too bright, which I'm sure is contributing to poor battery life. I squeeze almost a day out of it.

I totally miss the hub and flow ui. Having messages scattered all over is so unproductive and disruptive as compared to just getting in and out.

After a week and a half of this nonsense, I want my Z10 back, bad. Or better yet, give me a Z30/Z50
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    09-18-14 04:42 PM
    And I bet you many other users would think the same thing had they tried out BlackBerry 10. They just don't know what they're missing.
    09-18-14 08:50 PM
    Poor you! Hope you can get a Z30 soon.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    09-18-14 08:52 PM
    Just this morning a (female) friend on Facebook was asking about people's thoughts on the GS5, and most of them (also female) were really positive.

I don't know why,.. having the vast array of (seemingly much nicer looking) available android devices, one would voluntarily buy a GS5.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 09:17 PM
    Just this morning a (female) friend on Facebook was asking about people's thoughts on the GS5, and most of them (also female) were really positive.

I don't know why,.. having the vast array of (seemingly much nicer looking) available android devices, one would voluntarily buy a GS5.

Posted via CB10
    Most of them are comparing it to iPhone not BlackBerry if they would be comparing it to BlackBerry they would all sound like the op

Posted via the awesome power of BlackBerry 10 on one of my lovely devices probably my beautiful beast called Z30 or my great Q10 or my lovely Z10
    10-07-14 08:24 AM
    FYI, the S5 died, and was the worst phone I've ever had. I handle my phones with kid gloves. Some would say I'm OCD, others would say I'm more CDO...

Now I'm on an iPhone 6 since work decided to stop supporting Android phones temporarily.

It's a step above the S5, but I'm envious of those who call the Z30 their daily driver. The rest of my family on BB10 cruises along effortlessly while I reboot my phone to get Wi-Fi working again (last night), Bluetooth working (once a week), notification shade to stop being in landscape (two days ago) etc, etc, etc.
    05-07-15 09:46 AM
    FYI, the S5 died, and was the worst phone I've ever had. I handle my phones with kid gloves. Some would say I'm OCD, others would say I'm more CDO...

Now I'm on an iPhone 6 since work decided to stop supporting Android phones temporarily.

It's a step above the S5, but I'm envious of those who call the Z30 their daily driver. The rest of my family on BB10 cruises along effortlessly while I reboot my phone to get Wi-Fi working again (last night), Bluetooth working (once a week), notification shade to stop being in landscape (two days ago) etc, etc, etc.
    Get customers that have this problem constantly man, some are in good shape, wondering why they stopped supporting BlackBerry, ask them if they are interested in bes 12 I've been looking at their offerings, It's worth a try I think that they are offering a free trial as well still

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 09:52 AM