Just saw this in depth comparison stating why the iPhone 6 surpasses current usage of BlackBerry devices

Apple Inc?s iPhone 6 devices luring Android smartphone users to make the switch | Financial Post

I think a lot of valid points were made on upgrading from a Blackberry to iPhone. Too bad BlackBerry does not make a beautiful 5" all touch screen with a modern OS. It might help be a interesting upgrade path to pursue.
    09-18-14 03:52 PM
    The video sandwiched into that article is one of those "not really directly related" type things, but I'm guessing it's what spurred this post. I agree, it's pretty funny to see that goofy woman pit the brand new iPhone 6 against a BlackBerry from 5 years ago...that little tongue-in-cheek comparison though appears to be a poor attempt at humor more than anything informational. I wouldn't expect a different story based on current models though since they'd slant it to marginalize BB and its users anyway.

Richard
    09-18-14 04:00 PM
    why compare iphone 6 with blackberry 9700?
    That shows they are scared of revealing their flaws when compared to a bb10 device
    09-18-14 04:08 PM
    Well it's comparing the iPhone 6 to a 5 years old BlackBerry cause the iPhone would be nothing compared to the Z30!

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 04:11 PM
    Correct agree terrible comparison.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 04:15 PM
    She is such a tool...

Posted via CB10
    RealMrak likes this.
    09-18-14 05:03 PM
    A lot of totally inappropriate thoughts came to my mind, while watching this video.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 05:13 PM
    Is it lacking that much that they are comparing it to a 5 yr old phone??

She has to be giving a dig to her employer that they are using the older blackberry. She doesn't really seem to be serious.
    09-18-14 05:27 PM
    I can't stop laughing, a journalist that has no professionalism.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 05:32 PM
    These threads get more annoying by the day tbh.
    I think it is valid to compare against a 5 year old BlackBerry because that's the like for like Specifications that your dealing with

There's no point in comparing the iPhone 6 against twice the specs and twice the phone then it really wouldn't be a fair comparison.

'Yes please notice I have made this comment on purpose...'
    09-18-14 05:42 PM
    There have been too many threads for this, but so many miss the point, She's making a dig at her employer for handing out BBOS 7 phones. It's actually somewhat funny. Since 2007 the smartphone standard is the most current iPhone, thats just reality. Apple is driving the industry She's just comparing the new standard with the crappy phones her employer is handing out. Unfortunately, the phones at the **** of the joke are Blackberries. Most people do not know or care about BB10, that's Blackberries fault more than anyone. BB10 was to late to the party, by the time they got there everybody had already hooked up.
    Last edited by co4nd; 09-18-14 at 07:14 PM.
    09-18-14 06:59 PM
    There have been too many threads for this, but so many miss the point, She's making a dig at her employer for handing out BBOS 7 phones. It's actually somewhat funny. Since 2007 the smartphone standard is the most current iPhone, thats just reality. Apple is driving the industry She's just comparing the new standard with the crappy phones her employer is handing out. Unfortunately, the phones at the **** of the joke are Blackberries. Most people do not know or care about BB10, that's Blackberries fault more than anyone. BB10 was to late to the party, by the time they got there everybody had already hooked up.
    This is my frustration, and why I posted. BlackBerry should have been all over the enterprise space and getting BB10 phones into the hands of the business users. If all the BBOS phones went to BB10, the enterprise public, and the media especially, might have had a better view of the new phones.

Fortunately, I see Chen fixing such things.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 08:05 AM
    Surely I can't be the only person who realised the comparison video was done in jest!?!
    09-22-14 08:56 AM
    Yeah it was a parody....but by the national post....damn... I love reading them...but this parody just made me wonder why I read them..I swear the sun has better written articles nowadays.
    09-23-14 03:00 AM
    Well apple is the number 1 tech company ... sadly

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 10:49 AM
    Well apple is the number 1 tech company ... sadly

Posted via CB10
    And the sheep just keep on coming.
    #antennagate #bendgate #hairgate #icloudhack

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 11:03 AM
    Just saw this in depth comparison stating why the iPhone 6 surpasses current usage of BlackBerry devices

Apple Inc?s iPhone 6 devices luring Android smartphone users to make the switch | Financial Post

I think a lot of valid points were made on upgrading from a Blackberry to iPhone. Too bad BlackBerry does not make a beautiful 5" all touch screen with a modern OS. It might help be a interesting upgrade path to pursue.
    The Z30 is better.

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    11-14-14 11:04 AM
    And the sheep just keep on coming.
    #antennagate #bendgate #hairgate #icloudhack

Posted via CB10
    Yes but apple addicts don't care about that they still loving apple... (sadly)

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 10:00 PM
    Man, do I ever miss the 9700. Loved it's compact form factor and overall professional aesthetics. I could even live with the OS (okay probably not BB10 has spoiled me), but great device nonetheless.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 09:19 PM

BlackBerry does... it's called the Z30, and it's fantastic !

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    tufcustomer likes this.
    12-04-14 10:40 AM