So all us Mac owners know we will be blessed with a RIM application for our crackberrys in early 09, but do you think it'll be as effective and good as the one for PCs? I sure hope so and I believe RIM will finally come through for all us Mac users! Now we play the waiting game

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 07:43 PM
    Lets hope they come thru on their word. I wish they'd release the beta at least so we can test it and give them feed back.
    11-16-08 08:45 PM
    So all us Mac owners know we will be blessed with a RIM application for our crackberrys in early 09, but do you think it'll be as effective and good as the one for PCs? I sure hope so and I believe RIM will finally come through for all us Mac users! Now we play the waiting game

Not all us Mac owners know..this is the first i've heard. Source? Link?
    11-16-08 09:26 PM
    Last week, I attended a Bold "webinar" for AT&T agents and asked about future improvements in Mac support and compatibility. The presenter replied that it is a "definite," ETA Q1 2009. There was also some announcement made several months ago (may have been posted on CB as well) about a 2009 launch of BB Desktop for Mac.
    11-17-08 12:05 AM
    First I've heard too. Hopefully they come through.

11-17-08 03:02 AM
    Lets hope they come thru on their word. I wish they'd release the beta at least so we can test it and give them feed back.
    Don't we all it's actually been posted in various threads in the forums (ETA Q1 2009). That's how I know it's coming.
    11-17-08 03:14 AM
    I can't wait. Having to use Bootcamp just to sync my files and load apps is starting to wear on me.

11-17-08 04:07 AM
    I use Parallels 4.0 (Coherence Mode),Vista Home Premium and works very good. Macbook Pro- Late 2008 Model.

Divi
    11-17-08 06:55 AM
    Yaaaaay !! that's great news !! I am so excited !!
    11-18-08 08:59 AM
    Cant wait, the XP virtual machine is taking way too much space on my Macbook Air! Sadly, desktop manager is almost the only thing I use it for.
    11-18-08 09:55 AM
    Wish it was also made available on Linux. I hope someone can manage to hack/port the Mac version. I doubt it though.
    11-18-08 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD