Kudos to all you that can afford these luxury phones. I was wondering if the porsche design owners are of the same breed as the bold owners in the regard that they won't "upgrade" to the new os.

Anyone looking at the p9983 or are you guys waiting for the porsche version of the BlackBerry classic, whenever that comes out?

Care to share some stories as to why you went with porsche design in the first place? Have you always been BlackBerry users?
    09-17-14 09:22 PM
    The classic hasn't even come out yet and your talking about the porche version?!?!?!?!

In the wise words of the iSheep:
    "BlackBerry is going to disappear in (x+1) years)

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 09:28 PM
    Many have already left the P'9981 for another phone of the same breed or use it side by side with something else. Also, most have tried the newer BB10 smartphones in one way or another.

I don't think there will be a classic Porsche coming soon (meaning until Q2 next year).

Obviously I can only speak for myself, but I was drawn to the P'9981 because it stood out, looks absolutely gorgeous and was even better than the already great 9900.

To this day I'm still convinced that the P'9981 only did so well because it was built on top of the best what BlackBerry had. A Z30 or Passport based Porsche model would have/will do much better than anything only based on a midrange device, as great as it may be.

Posted via Q10 ?
    09-18-14 12:54 AM
    I'm still using my Porsche Design P'9981. Thinking to add P'9982 or P'9983. However, I will carry both!
    MaxxxBerry23 likes this.
    09-22-14 08:21 PM
    The customers are looking to buy a PD product for its style ans exclusivity.

They are not BlackBerry loyalialsts. If PD switched to Android they would still sell lots of phones.

Vertu was Symbian and is now Android and tops out much higher than Porsche Design.

BlackBerry very smart to be in this market though.

HTC TOUCH, Nokia-N97, BlackBerry Torch 9800, Z10
    09-22-14 11:53 PM
    The customers are looking to buy a PD product for its style ans exclusivity.

They are not BlackBerry loyalialsts. If PD switched to Android they would still sell lots of phones.
    This is very true. Many do want to see the brand succeed though and would appreciate another high-specced Porsche Design BlackBerry.

Posted via Q10 ?
    09-24-14 02:35 PM
    Hello everybody!
    Well, finally I've got my new PD9983

And my advise: DO NOT WASTE Ur money!!!

I'm huge fun of BlackBerry phones for las 4,5...6 years) ))
    And the same was to Porsche-design in electronics, clothes, shoes...
    But after P9981 (the best ever)...P9983 this is expensive piece of SH... ))) really
    P9981: materials!! metal, leather... hundred times of flights and damages and it still alive!!!
    My new P9983...hmmmm...have no words...waste of money!!! And it's already broken (back flip is crashed just after 60sm flight from bad to floor)) )) F**K...1650euros in 3 days... PD,!!!, I do not like Urs things anymore...
    Hope u will never make any blackberry...go on with android, please! )))
    Emotional?! ))) well, people, my Q10 with unreleased 10.3 is much more usable....and cheaper...as a result = no reason to pay more, really.
    Waiting for my passport in few days, coming from Europe right to Moscow. Can't wait!

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 05:05 PM